Search results

1. JUNIORVICK

some people cant hack it

i play in a rec league that has some pretty good competition . but latley the bats have been hotter and hotter.. i dont care what bat gets swung its not the arrow its the indian. but i guess the LD finally got tired of it changed things up . This season he decided to but the same bat in...
  2. JUNIORVICK

1st time

for the first time ever i was asked if i needed a pinch runner... :eek::eek: im the guy that pinch runs for everyone... im still pretty quick but guess im no spring chicken anymore.....
  3. JUNIORVICK

Cbf

HEY JUST LEFT YOU A VOICEMAIL MESSAGE AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOME KIND OF RESPONSE. i PLACED THE ORDER BEGINING OF FEB AND STILL HAVE NOTHING. JUST LOOKING FOR SOME DETAILS...TRACKING NUMBER , STATUS UPDATE.. JUST SOME INFORMATION.... VERY BAD SERVICE SO FAR.
  4. JUNIORVICK

LTB bass pinky

im looking for a 26 oz bass pinky...
  5. JUNIORVICK

pitching tips

ok i have pitched before but mostly just throwing up some meatballs. but im giong to pitch in a work tournament. the tourney is the beginging of april so wanted to practice.. i know this has been talked about before but couldnt find anything when i did the search. ( only went through the...
  6. JUNIORVICK

LTB easton 26oz

im looking for a easton asa bat... i have 200.00 in pp let me know what you have...
  7. JUNIORVICK

GTG R61fry IS GTG

Thanks buddy !!!!
  8. JUNIORVICK

mock up

just got the mock up for my new jersey cant wait till it comes in
  9. JUNIORVICK

rough surface

borrowed a friends bat whick i thought was a salvo and that thing was sick.. the surface of it was rough... felt kinda like sand paper all along the barrell... is this the new thing to do???
  10. JUNIORVICK

GTG goro25 is GTG!!!

1st deal on the site and went as smooth as can be... Great deal, fast shipping and quick to respond ... Dont hesitiate to deal with this bro..... Thanks again my son is gonna love this !!!!
  11. JUNIORVICK

what would u do

Team I play on relies on my to bring my bats every game…. Normally would be greedy with my stuff but when I find my bat cracked and no one steps up to take responsibility im having my doubts… am I douche bag for not letting them swing my bats?...
  12. JUNIORVICK

whats in the bag???

i see alot of big roller bags around the fields more and more and dont really understand it. What do you guys keep in the bags? I use a big roller bag for my baseball gear but thats only cause i have full catchers gear. Not talking ish or anything just curious.. let me know what im missin...
  13. JUNIORVICK

Ltb : Catchers equipment

thats to a db who stole my baseball bag, im in need of new baseball catchers gear., i dont wanna invest in new equipment so if anyone has some gear to cell please let me know.... pay pal ready.. but looking for a board bro deal here... thanks for the looks
  14. JUNIORVICK

LTB 26oz ASA

Looking to but new (ish) asa bat for a female friend at work... Cash in hand.. Please let me know what you got.. Thanks