Search results

1. nwo69

what's up fellas

it's been awhile since i've been on here hope you all are well! it's been a very stressfull year for myself, between mom's health and my back problems ive had to stop playing. its really rough i love this game so much and i miss it everyday that goes by, but life goes on i guess and you make the...
  2. nwo69

thank you post office

i hear great things about this bat, will find out tonight in league
  3. nwo69

Congratulations Frank Henry!

I just wanted to congratulate Frank on being selected to the Canadian Border Battle team this year! Best of luck Frank
  4. nwo69

Time to get DIRTY!

5. nwo69

Grips

i have 3 grips (2 derby boy and a wanted) if anyone wants them post here. first come first serve
  6. nwo69

Merry Christmas COMbatants

I hope each and everyone of you have a fantastic Christmas and a safe New Year!!! Ray
  7. nwo69

Happy Birthday mcgee31

hope your birthday was a good one brother
  8. nwo69

GTG noodle is gtg

great communication dont hesitate to deal with noodle
  9. nwo69

Happy 4th of July guys

wishing all the COMbatants a safe and happy 4th
  10. nwo69

2 white grips

I have 2 white grips that I'm not using if anyone wants them post in this thread
  11. nwo69

Just a question for fellow COMbatants

I don't know if anyone will have the answer to this but does anyone know why the SBF store does not have the new combats yet?
  12. nwo69

GTG Meatloaf76

Sold him a worth helmet payment was sent fast pleasure to deal with. don't hesitate to deal with him
  13. nwo69

GTG rinser is GTG

I got a couple pairs of pants from him. great person to deal with A+ don't hesitate to deal with him
  14. nwo69

Long Island indoor softball at Sportsplex

Southbay Sportsplex presents, Winter Indoor Slowpitch Softball!!! Get out of the cold and into our huge climate controlled indoor facility. Keep your softball game on point for spring and summer. SINGLE WALL ALUMINUM BAT'S ONLY!! USSSA RULE'S. League includes MEN'S, SENIOR, AND CO ED...
  15. nwo69

For Sale FOR SALE 4 ASA sticks 1 USSSA stick

ASA Demarini J2 27oz $150 NR ASA Easton Synergy Reveal 28oz $100 RETURNABLE ASA Worth Mayhem Jeff Hall 26.5oz $80 NR ASA Miken Freak Turbo 30oz $75 RETURNABLE USSSA COMbat Scott Brown Virus 27el $80 RETURNABLE i'm not sure how many swings are on these just trying to help out a friend...
  16. nwo69

Look what finally came

these are some cool jersey's great job to the guy's and gal's at COMbat
  17. nwo69

GTG Hitts is gtg

Great patch bro appyling it today. don't hesitate to deal with this board bro
  18. nwo69

GTG Raj1o is gtg

i sold RAJ10 a TPS air attack 3 fast payment very gtg board bro will do business again
  19. nwo69

My review of the COMbatant and spike

Used them both last night in game for the first time, and i have to say that COMbat has a couple of masterpieces. Game one i just used the COMbatant and my first swing was a solid line drive threw the six hole. Our league uses trump classic + dimple balls. All in all i went 3 for 4 in game one...
  20. nwo69

I get home from work and look whats waiting for me

im so freakin happy :):D