Search results

1. 5

Looking for 11-12' glove

thanks for all the offers guys but i found a nice nokona bloodline for an incredible deal, good luck!
  2. 5

Looking for 11-12' glove

I found that same exact glove on countless websites brand new between 59.99 and 79.99. same exact model and everything. It's a nice looking glove but not the quality im looking for. Thanks for the offer.
  3. 5

Looking for 11-12' glove

thats a nice glove, let me do some research on it, do you have a pic of the pocket? What is the model number?
  4. 5

Looking for 11-12' glove

bump this.....
  5. 5

Looking for 11-12' glove

I have a almost new bat backpack for trade plus cash. here is the link to the bag. Im looking to give this bag plus 90 bucks for a nice peice of leather. im open to all offers...
  6. 5

Danny, Thanks for the ridiculous fast shipping. I had my bat within 24hrs! He did next day...

Danny, Thanks for the ridiculous fast shipping. I had my bat within 24hrs! He did next day delivery when I needed it most. Great communication so DON'T hesitate dealing with him!
  7. 5

LTB Triton

thursday bump..cmon
  8. 5

LTB Triton

I'm looking for a 26 or 27oz Triton. I have a 26oz scn12 in almost new condition to trade. I will add cash to make the deal work. This one below. 2010 Louisville Slugger SBXTB Triton
  9. 5

26oz. SCN8/SCN9

i have a 26oz scn12??
  10. 5

Thanks Nick for the prompt shipping...Nice doing business with. Great communication!

Thanks Nick for the prompt shipping...Nice doing business with. Great communication!
  11. 5

For Sale/Trade Nokona AMG600K CW

check out my listing of the nokona...PM me if interested.
  12. 5

For Sale/Trade Almost New Nokona

Lunch time bump...today is the day..bring all offers! bats with return and gloves ranging from 11.5 to 12.5 that are equivalent to the nokona. i can add up to 75 cash for the right deal! bump to top for pics
  13. 5

For Trade NEW Miken EPS 11.5 Softball Baseball Glove

I have a Nokona listed...but it's a 14 inch, at least check it out
  14. 5

Stillllllllll Available
  15. 5

lunchtime bump
  16. 5

thursday morning bump, price reduction, bump up!
  17. 5

deal after deal fall through..still available.
  18. 5

got a few interesting offers that i may consider..lets see if anyone has something better before i pull the trigger on one of these deals.
  19. 5

LTB/LTT 2010 Triton

lunch bump..leets hear something
  20. 5

Still available...lets here something good!