Search results

1. ONDASEVEN

official demarini ss wishlist thread

Ok guys il get it started I really want a Unicorn A red rider bb gun A super Nintendo lol
  2. ONDASEVEN

the official demarini nation secret santa 2012

rules and regulations and guidelines $50 minimum the cut of date to sign up is Oct 15,2012 ship out date is Dec 22.2012 per last year if you have to ship to Canada or vise virsa ship out date is Dec 15,2012 if intrested pm me with the following info : Screen name/ real name shipping info...
  3. ONDASEVEN

juicernaut

Ok demarini bros here it is standing 33 in 24.9 oz a juice handle and a juggy barrelhttp://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=7004&pictureid=58220 http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=7004&pictureid=58221 http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=7004&pictureid=58222
  4. ONDASEVEN

hook up

Any demar bros looking to travel well your in luck I have 6 extra buddy passes just looking to get my money back the price is $300 a ticket they are round trip good for up to a year lmk if intrested pm or text 310-987-3308
  5. ONDASEVEN

For Sale round trip southwest airplane tix

I have 6 extra. Buddy passes for southwest airlines good for up to a year for travel looking to get $300 a ticket just asking for my money back if intrested pm or text me 310-987-3308
  6. ONDASEVEN

For Sale ipod phone speaker

Pics r in my album Ok I got a few of these speakers for sale speaker comes with usb cable aux cable play your ipod play Pandora off your phone our load your SD card and play away speakers come in pink black silver and gold small enough to take to the park turnies and loud enough for the whole...
  7. ONDASEVEN

For Sale htc evo 3d white

Sold pending payment thx guys .........I'm selling my back up HTC EVO 3d never used comes with new battery manuels home charger SD card clean esn for $300 if I'm off on $ please lmk it is obo pics will be up shortly just wanna get the ball rolling thx guys
  8. ONDASEVEN

need 3 for 12/3

had a couple guys back out last min looking for 2 utility inf and an of thx guys o yeah its it simi valley
  9. ONDASEVEN

palmer or eli

who to start palmer or eli palmer @ sd eli vs 49ers
  10. ONDASEVEN

Murray vs sproles

which to sit for week 9 my other rb is foster rest of my line up goes qb eli wr dez wr maclin rb foster rb sproles/murray te gates k kasey def sf bn sanchez bn palmer bn celek n.o def bye smith car
  11. ONDASEVEN

pick'em

pick'em for week 8 1.colts @ titans 2.cards @ ravens 3.skins @ bills 4.browns @ 49ers 5.pats @ steelers 6.jags @ texans 7.dolphins @ giants 8.saints @ rams 9.lions @ broncos 10.bengals @ seahawks 11.cowboys @ eagles 12.vikings @ panthers 13.chargers @ chiefs tie breaker mnf...
  12. ONDASEVEN

the demarini nation ss wish list

this thread is for everyone taking part in the nations ss this year .here is where you post thing you would like to receive such as a bat,glove,batting gloves and so on thx guys
  13. ONDASEVEN

eli or matt ryan

these are my 2 qbs which 1 do i sit
  14. ONDASEVEN

demarini secret santa

Ok fellas its about time for the demarini secret Santa let's get it together who's in First off to participate you MUST meet all of the following requirements: 1. You must be a SBF forum member 2. you must have at least 10 positive references from this forum (eBay refs not accepted) 3. If you...
  15. ONDASEVEN

GTG newsoftballer is gtg

did a local deal with this kid and for his age he is real stand up dont hesitate to deal with will deal with again
  16. ONDASEVEN

GTG brace27 is gtg

thx bud good comunication but screw the post office lol will def deal with again
  17. ONDASEVEN

For Sale/Trade 11 1/2 rawlings gold glove

Like the title says for sale or trade sale price $75 obo if off on the $ will fix no prob open to trades this glove is game ready well taken care of not all floppy n nasty no rips pics will be up in the am any ? Pm n I will respond as fast as ppssoble Thx
  18. ONDASEVEN

GTG unabomber is gtg

traded bats locally very gtg will deal with again
  19. ONDASEVEN

GTG dewayneg is gtg

i bought a like new freedom fast ship good communication will deal with again
  20. ONDASEVEN

GTG jimmy23 gtg

did a deal to trade a roller bag for a batpack fast ship good communication willo deal with again if possible