Search results

1. SwinginDemon

Louisville Slugger Catalyst (SB105) Softball Bat Replacement Bat Issue

That's a horrible generalization. Let's say you are correct. That $40 roughly is material costs only and you are grossly underestimating. There's still the logistics that are involved getting the bats from the factories to the warehouse. The labor, utilities, the warehouse staff, shipping costs...
  2. SwinginDemon

By no means am I saying that this problem you're having is acceptable, at all. They might have generalized you into that group that was abusing the system. All I am saying is that the deal being offered to people for Catalyst returns in general isn't that bad, most that take advantage of it will...
  3. SwinginDemon

Proves my point, they're being very fair and yet it's still not good enough. You should not be buying bats specifically because you know what the return is. That's half the problem. Guys find a cheap model, buy it, snap it intentionally and expect a higher value replacement. That thinking is...
  4. SwinginDemon

And HOW are they punishing customers? HOW DARE YOU BREAK A CATALYST! Now you get a brand new bat with a full warranty back as a return! Take that customer! They're are losing money on every single Catalyst return for this deal. The math that isn't your concern would show you that. The mistake...
  5. SwinginDemon

The math is your concern of you're going to accuse then of ripping people off. They are eating costs on this mistake. Sure, there's a wait but you're getting a composite, identical price point (Actually HIGHER...) bat as a return for the Catalyst that failed. Nobody is bring scammed on this...
  6. SwinginDemon

And also how are they not "eating" the cost? Do the freaking math. The customer AT MOST in the recent months paid around $85-$110 for a brand new Catalyst. That means Louisville Slugger sold the bat with the intention of the bat being a NO WARRANTY for probably about $75 to the dealer. The...
  7. SwinginDemon

What did they do? They are offering you a RETURNABLE Sonic+, brand new in wrapper for your broken Catalyst when they are released. How is this not fixing the situation? Forget the Warrior option, you can get a brand new Sonic+ model with a full one year warranty as a replacement for your...
  8. SwinginDemon

Return it, request the Sonic+ for your return and jump on the waiting list. You'll get a returnable bat back for your broken Catalyst. It will make waiting hurt way less. You'll still be taken care of and get a high quality composite bat as your replacement.
  9. SwinginDemon

The Catty's weren't an ASA approved bat. That's another thing people try, buy a cheap, older bat with a different sanction stamp then call in with it broken and request the opposite sanction. More often than not most manufacturers will switch to the other sanction including Louisville. In this...
  10. SwinginDemon

^^^ Some of you have made very valid points. That one there I don't agree with. ALWAYS Buy from an Authorized Retaier. It's worth the extra $20-$30 for the piece of mind and VALID receipt. Simple as that. They make it very clear, not just LS, so does Easton, Worth, DeMarini etc. If you buys from...
  11. SwinginDemon

That is true, word of mouth is a very strong communication tool. If I personally were making the decisions, things would be done differently but the same. If that makes sense. I honestly feel the Sonic+ deal is a bonus deal for people with broken Catalysts. That was what I would have offered...
  12. SwinginDemon

Okay, if that's truly the case I am sincerely sorry. I might even be able to lend you a hand fixing the problem. I am a fiercely loyal person and have been with Louisville for over 5 years now. Through the thick and thin, the ups and downs. It's been a journey to where I have learned alot, at...
  13. SwinginDemon

I'm not accusing anybody, but we ALL know people smash bats intentionally just to get returns. Sometimes they use poles, curbs, rocks, hammers..I have heard it all. There's two sides to every story, Louisville will cut bats open if they are investigating a claim. Hell, I had DeMarini call me...
  14. SwinginDemon

Exactly why I almost refrained from commenting. People will claim I'm biased. You're incorrect and have no basis for that allegation. I, in my posts stated several times I don't completely agree with the entire situation. I also stated there was no perfect solution either. All I'm trying to show...
  15. SwinginDemon

Please read my post again, how are they NOT taking care of customers? The only ones that will suffer are the ones who purposely tried to scam the system. Please show me your bottom line. I just explained all scenarios and in every one of them something is being done to make the situation better...
  16. SwinginDemon

I have my opinion on the issue but most would claim I was biased (Even though I did voice my opinion to the powers that be...) so it's probably not in my best interest to comment BUT... One thing I will say and will defend to the end is DT. There's no need for the name calling and throwing...
  17. SwinginDemon

swingdemon????

Kindly go play chicken with a locomotive. Please make sure you don't move! Lol.
  18. SwinginDemon

Evo9x

I'm telling you guys, Evo9x is a great company to deal with! Give them a shot, you won't regret it.
  19. SwinginDemon

Looking for High Quality Uniforms at a Great Price? Evo9x has what you need!

Bump back to the top, please hit me up wiyh any questions and feedback. Thanks!