Search results

1. M

Any Ruling

Had a play last night. Senior league but was curious what the actual rule is by association. Batter hits line drive that hits the pitcher, then hit the runner that was a step off of 2B before hitting the ground. Ump called dead ball, runner that was hit out and batter to 1B. Or SS thought it...
  2. M

Demarini RD Balanced

Getting into Sr tourney ball next season and am still weighing my options on what to swing. I'm intrigued by the new balanced Demarini. Can anyone speak to how the durability is on those? I'm a balanced guy and square the ball up and do have HR power. I know about the durability of the OG...
  3. M

Shattered elbow

Shattered my radius bone at the elbow. Surgery last week. No ligament or tendon damage, so removed the broken pieces and have a prostetic inserted into the bone. Anyone here had similar injuries or surgeries? I started pt 2 days after surgery and it's going as well as I could expect. My question...
  4. M

18 Baker return

Broke my 18 Baker and will be calling Monday to send it in. Has anyone here returned one lately? Just curious if they still have them for returns or if it will be a FF2.
  5. M

Looking for team going to GSL D World in Panama City in October

The tourney team I played with the last 3 years planned to go to this. While I rehabbed a broken foot, they decided to drop to E and cancelled plans to go anywhere. I got my release from them to try and pick up with someone to play in this tourney. I will already be there and have a place to...
  6. M

Combat Roller

Has anyone ever changed the wheels on the big roller bag? Mine are breaking down (either the wheels, the axle, or both) but the bag is still in great shape. Has anyone had any luck swapping the wheels out and what did you have to do? Any thoughts are appreciated
  7. M

Freakadelic (newest one)

Has anyone swung this bat yet? It's the newest purple/green one. I haven't tried any of them but is this model pretty much the Freak 30 in .5 ounce weights? Wound up with one in a trade and was curious if this was the case or not. Appreciate any info you guys might have.
  8. M

Question on return policy

Just got my first new Demarini since the 98 Doublewall. Got an ASA Flipper 28 excited to try it. Quick question though. Is the little hologram sticker needed for a return, should I need one? Also what can I expect out of this? I only play one ASA league and not many tournies, but only ASA...
  9. M

USSSA Run scores?

1 out, runners on 1st and 3rd. Fly ball caught, runner on 3rd tags up, runner on 1st doesn't. Runner crosses home before throw comes to 1st to double up the guy that didn't tag. This is a timing play, not a force, so run scores, correct?
  10. M

NSA Base running

Had this happen in a league game the other night. It didn't have an effect on the out come but made me curious of the correct rule. Runner on first and batter hits a grounder to 2nd. Second baseman fields the ball and goes toward the runner that is forced to second base to tag him. He stops and...
  11. M

Opinions please

Looking at getting either a Utrip balanced Psycho or the balanced 4TF Triad. I usually swing 29 or 30 and was wondering how close to sticker these are running and do either feel anything like the balanced NRG 600? That was the last Miken I really loved. Seems like they're both great, just...
  12. M

IDP2 questions

I'm looking at bags for next year and this is one I like a lot but I have a few questions for those of you that have one. I like the ind. sleeves for the bats and the waterproof base material. Is it a sturdy bag, back and bottom? What's the inside like? Is it one large compartment or is there a...
  13. M

G/Y ASA Craze ?

Just picked up a couple of these cheap. I love the Craze line and realize that these won't be in the same class as the utrip model but I a couple questions for those that have used them. I only play in 1 ASA league and it's a Church league that's nothing but a chance for me to play with two of...
  14. M

Price Check Price check

27oz 2012 DC-41 (white w/black and red) NIW, warranty return. Thanks in advance.
  15. M

ASA Class D homerun rules for 2011?

Need the rules for state and national tourneys. Tried searching but came up empty. Thanks in advance!
  16. M

Miken returns...Awesome

Broke my MV1 last Saturday and did the return process via the website. Sent bat out Monday and my MV3 got here yesterday. Quick turn around, no problems. I have a tournament this coming weekend and for those of you that have had both, do I need much bp with the MV3 for it to be GTG? I don't...