Search results

1. codyp333

What are you expecting this week from Easton?

If anyone is interested in a fab14 25.5oz with 100 swings rec. and barcode $225 pm me thanks
  2. codyp333

Bakesta how was the fab 14?
  3. codyp333

Has anyone recieved any info on the fab 14 ship date?
  4. codyp333

Easton Bubba club

5. codyp333

Ronin 2 piece

I have a about 300 hits on my 17 ronin 2 piece using a variety of balls, is anybody else getting spiraling on these bats early on?
  6. codyp333

LTB 25.5oz USSSA bats

I have the a worth JH mutant the blue and yellow remake Kelly's did in a 25.5 with receipt and maybe 10 swings on it. I will let go for $150 shipped. Pm me if interested
  7. codyp333

26.5oz ASA Reckoning Review

Not being a **** but if it's stinging your hands your not hitting the sweet spot. Prob hitting close to the cap or close to the taper. The sweet spot on most 13.5" eastons or if your looking at the reckoning starts mid C and stops before the G which from my experience has been pretty consistent...
  8. codyp333

27.5 USSSA Reckoning review

Like I said previously mine at 120 hits is already at 235 so that's as hot as any other manufacturers at that hit count. I don't think I would want a bat any lower than that unless we didn't have comp test.
  9. codyp333

It's all about what bat feels good in your hands. Combats do not get a lot of recognition but man for the prices they are top notch in my book. I only have used the usssa versions and no experiences with Asa or dual bats. There customer service is the nicest in the business.
  10. codyp333

lol thanks...
  11. codyp333

At 120ish hits it tested at 235-240 on all sides it's a beast.
  12. codyp333

I am 5'-11" 215 and can rake... I have a 25.5oz reckoning usssa and I have to say out of the wrapper the weighting feels like a 26oz st100 but breaks in way quicker. Bat had a kinda mikenish sound at first but at about 40 the sound had already changed. It was really good out of the wrapper with...
  13. codyp333

Just got mine Saturday.niw I will test the compression with pics before and after I Bp. Will try and get some video as well. Prob today or Wednesday
  14. codyp333

how common are shaved bats in tourney play?

Please people, when saying a bat was 30oz shaved down to 24oz your not taking out 6oz. All the bats are made the same just different rod handle weight and end cap loading are added to get bats a certain weight. Your welcome for the lesson
  15. codyp333

For Sale/Trade B3, L3, L1, SIS100h, and OG 100h

Pm sent.....
  16. codyp333

For Sale 26 oz ST100

Pm sent........
  17. codyp333

Return

A few are being sent out but not all... Customer service will let you know if you email or call.im getting a new cg usssa next week
  18. codyp333

Need Info--Combat Noob

Swing them till they break, they have the best customer service and I think the best bats on the market. For as cheap as you can get them buy 3 and then one Easton for a Bp bat. 100 hits and these bats are more than game ready.
  19. codyp333

Busted my 2016 greinert

Lol @ ball go far... I had a thread about this and you won't win the battle...
  20. codyp333

Warranty returns ?

Thanks guys for making me think about it.... I just ordered another one....lol