Search results

1. C

Ninja Turtles RD 2

pm's sent......
  2. C

Bud light jerseys

Hit up noodle he has done a buy in of these!
  3. C

Ninja Turtles RD 2

It is fixed I just didn't post that mockup as I forgot. But the file has been saved with 1 weapon! The price increase is to cover shipping! Getting them sent across the country with tracking is from $12-$17 depending on where you are!
  4. C

Ninja Turtles RD 2

PAYMENT BY OR BEFORE 6/14. After that date you will be removed from the order. The order will be submitted on 6/16. (turn time is 15-20 business days)Price is $55 shipped to your door. Pay as goods and pay the fees please…mailing to Canada will be $65. My paypal sticky is...
  5. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

Yes you can get names on back in place of HEY!!!. You can buy the pants but add $17 for shipping to the pant price of $65 so $82 for the pants. Inbox is clear
  6. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

Well if I'm not mistaken elites run a size big! So there 3xl would be a 4xl in ours
  7. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

I am going to open the 2nd round soon! Trying to get other orders squared away
  8. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

They are add ons
  9. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

I will open this once the uncle si order is closed...
  10. C

WTD, where are you???

I Have talked to brian about his order and I have talked to the person who placed the order in which you are talking about IGO.
  11. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

Added new products to the buyin
  12. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

What's your name and what jersey
  13. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

To go with the jersey?
  14. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

By looking at the beard you need buy a uncle si jersey as well! That's like 4 Reids long!!!
  15. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

Yes sir.......
  16. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

PAYMENT BY OR BEFORE 5/20. After that date you will be removed from the order. The order will be submitted on 5/21. (turn time is 15-20 business days)Price is $55 shipped to your door with tracking. Pay as goods and pay the fees please…mailing to Canada will be $60. My paypal sticky is...
  17. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

Glad you like them brother! Post pics fur the people because you know they are going to ask for it!!!
  18. C

Uncle Si mockup

True statement ^^^^^you will see that going foward
  19. C

Uncle Si mockup

Some jack on here took my mock up to them and asked for it to recreated! I talked to Ca gear about it and we are good!