Search results

1. Riddle13

Good Las Vegas tournaments

We are looking to add a tournament in Las Vegas for 2017 year. We are considered C. Aside from the Major what other tournaments are fun/popular/semi-competitive? Thanks!
  2. Riddle13

Where are all my STX peeps at?

Get rid of E locally like it was before 2008. Teams & players won't fold like everyone thinks. They will just move up. No money lost. Get us back to having 20+ teams in B/C. Do the elite list again if you have to. 1 elite player per D team. JMO
  3. Riddle13

League City Tx BLD Tournaments

Hutch sent out an email saying games will be 60 min. You know he's not going to turn down teams/money to play by the rules. A C player should not be allowed to play E regardless IMO.
  4. Riddle13

2014 Spring BUD-FEST (College station Tx)

I agree...
  5. Riddle13

New to Houston, TX (Huge sad loser post)

I need one in Pearland for Thursday nights. We start on March 20th. We are mostly out there to drink and get some swings in. Everything is paid for. PM me if your interested and I'll get you some more info.
  6. Riddle13

ASP wins another?!?!?!

LOL, congrats on what?? There was an IF in there.
  7. Riddle13

ASP wins another?!?!?!

That's the plan. He's already got things in the works. The only thing that might prevent me from playing is if there is a Little Riddle on the way so we will see.
  8. Riddle13

ASP wins another?!?!?!

Yes sir, I was not specifically calling you guys out. ASP is the best team in the whole world. Everyone should just quit if ASP enters a tourny.
  9. Riddle13

ASP wins another?!?!?!

By looking at the scores it looks like everyone was pretty even except DEM Brothers. That time limit definitely makes a difference. Not sure the scores would've been so close.
  10. Riddle13

2013 Pj's Crawfish Classic

I always have a good time playing at PJs despite the crappy fields. Guess I just know what to expect. Definitely no place to have a meaningful tournament though.
  11. Riddle13

13th Annual USSSA Texas Legends Mens Major NIT

Maybe for local hooters tournaments. For what we are attempting to play...no. We will see the difference this weekend. The Houston Major isn't considered a quality major.
  12. Riddle13

Country wins home run derby at Budfest...

Actually USSSA does give out I believe $1000 to the team in each region with the most points before world. Just remember hutch telling us that 2 years ago when we were in the running for it.
  13. Riddle13

13th Annual USSSA Texas Legends Mens Major NIT

I agree...100%. Have to do what it takes to win...if that's truly what your wanting to do.
  14. Riddle13

Head shot at Space City

They tested the bats the game before this one. (Not saying it wasn't shaved because they can still pass), but it was tested and passed.
  15. Riddle13

Head shot at Space City

Incase yall missed it. Billy Maggard hitting Baugh Ford pitcher. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mz4qYgBSFjo
  16. Riddle13

space city major

No Lonestar beat AYS by multiple runs every game. Our games are by 1 run and both teams have sucked both times. (Pretty sure I had too much to drink last time we played ASP. I had trouble just catching balls thrown in from the OF. Phil wasn't there to keep me in line.)
  17. Riddle13

space city major

Just like old times. Going to be sharing a room with Kip like in Denver??
  18. Riddle13

27oz NXT FS Houston area $100

About 100-150 cuts. No warranty. Nothing done to it. I'll be at BLD League City saturday. Email if interested [email protected]
  19. Riddle13

lsso kickoff

Not that it matters because I would rather play more games but why is Sell Out Sports getting the buy? Does it not go by points anymore?
  20. Riddle13

lsso kickoff

Me and Matt had a dunk contest one time. Never seen so many donuts eaten in a sitting.