Search results

1. B

Minnesota Thread

C payouts are $2,500, 1,500, & $1k D payouts are $2k, $1,500, & $1k
  2. B

Minnesota Thread

$$$... 6's pays well. Savage is basically "only" paid nationals berth.
  3. B

Minnesota Thread

Not sure who said that. But that's dumb.
  4. B

Minnesota Thread

I've said it for a long time. Loren accepts too many teams and loses the integrity of the tournament. The response is always "it's a fundraiser tournament". Sure, I get that. But you should still put on a quality tournament instead of trying to break "records" each year. A few years back we...
  5. B

Minnesota Thread

I heard Stagecoach folded. So, some of their guys have moved to other teams.
  6. B

Minnesota Thread

Funny thing is one of the GGM guys is playing on the C team since Stoop picked him up this year. I don't know much about the D team and which teams played USSSA. I know when they were putting together the C team they were told players had to come from a team that played at least 3 USSSA events...
  7. B

Minnesota Thread

That's interesting. I heard that Envy did fold. It's weird how quiet it's been.
  8. B

Minnesota Thread

Glad we are back up and running! Any good 2022 news? I heard Stagecoach may be done.
  9. B

Minnesota Thread

A: Seminoles A Local: Chanticlear B: Silverbacks B Local: Comatose USSSA Fall Gold: Blue Line USSSA Fall Silver: Wolfpack
  10. B

Minnesota Thread

Alumni: Tartan
  11. B

Minnesota Thread

MSMA: Blue Line
  12. B

Minnesota Thread

I considered picking them as well because of that.
  13. B

Minnesota Thread

USA A: Thunder/Chosen Local: Chanticlear USA B: L&S Glass Local: Ductech USA D: Nasty Boys Local D: Nasty Boys USA E: Good Times Local E: Sonics Conference: MAJ
  14. B

Minnesota Thread

USA C: Russell's Local C: Stagecoach USSSA D: GGM Stifftungsfest: Trettin Dairy
  15. B

Minnesota Thread

USA C Nationals bracket: https://asp.tournamentusasoftball.com/i!/brackets/Results.php?TID=7988&BSID=8981
  16. B

Minnesota Thread

Me too. Me too.
  17. B

Minnesota Thread

I'm happy we fought back after losing our first game at C State. Stagecoach is a fun group to play and we went extra innings in the championship. I do have to say that C State was an overall disappointment. Yes, there were only 9 teams. But the umpire crew was absolutely terrible. We had a close...
  18. B

Minnesota Thread

Yep. It really sucks that they ended up having to play USA and USSSA C State on the same weekend. I've heard USA had to move C State because of Corky's moving back.
  19. B

Minnesota Thread

USA C - Stagecoach USA D - Taco Bell USSSA C - Stoop Dual #1 - Dan Smith Dual #2 - Dan Smith
  20. B

Minnesota Thread

You're not wrong. It sucks losing teams.