Search results

1. B

Looking for Pacific 404M w/ Easton logo

I'm looking for 15 Pacific 404M with the Easton "E". I'm looking for the graphite with lime green back. Please contact me if you can do these.
  2. B

Easton hats

Does anyone know where to get Pacific 404M hats with the Easton logo on it? I'm told that Richardson won't do the Easton logo without approval from them. Some of our guys got a hat in Vegas and others want the same hat. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  3. B

Stamps for ASA and USSSA

I'm kind of out of touch with the newer bats. A friend of mine is looking for a Easton that has both ASA and USSSA stamps. Which models would fall into this?Thanks!
  4. B

For Sale 26 oz NIW Easton SRV3

I've got a NIW Easton SRV3 with 2013 USSSA stamp and receipt. I'll go $165/OBO - shipped. Funds sent as a gift via Paypal, or buyer pays the 3% fees.
  5. B

For Sale NIW 26 oz SRV3

I've got a 26 oz SRV3 NIW w/ 2013 stamp on it w/ receipt. Looking for $180 sent as gift, or buyer adds fees.
  6. B

Price Check SP12SY100W 28 oz

I recently won a NIW 28oz Wegman. I'm hoping to sell it locally. What would a good starting point be for the price?
  7. B

For Sale 27 oz. NIW 2013 WR SP12SY98H

I've got a NIW WR SP12SY98H I'm looking to sell. Looking for $180 shipped (paid via PP either as a gift or adding the 3% fee). Please PM with questions.
  8. B

Price Check Sp12sy98h niw wr

How much can I get for a NIW WR 27 oz. SP12SY98H?
  9. B

Price question - NIW SRV3 26oz

What is a fair price for a NIW SRV3 with receipt?
  10. B

For Trade Niw 26 srv3

NIW 26 oz SRV3 with receipt. Looking for ASA Easton. The bat is gone... Traded!
  11. B

For Sale 27 oz DeMarini F2

I'm helping a friend sell his DeMarini F2 27 oz. I'm unsure of how many swings this bat has on it, but it's in good condition. I will send all PM's to his email.
  12. B

For Sale/Trade 26 oz White Steele

26 oz White Steel Looking to sell/trade my OG 26 oz white steel for . As far as trades - I'm looking for combat, easton, or miken. Buyer adds 3% paypal fee. SOLD!
  13. B

Uniforms

We are looking for uniforms for our team. I've talked with a couple of companies but talks have fizzled once it got to mock ups. We've been looking at a gray sub dye with black side panels and a hat. We need to be able to get a 6XL for a guy on the team. Any suggestions?
  14. B

East Coast Athletics

I'm looking at using ECA for our team uniforms. What do you guys think about these guys?