Search results

1. W

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I’m sure you can relate to...

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I’m sure you can relate to getting up early on a cold blustery morning and heading out to the field to start spring practice. The kids are cold and so are the bats. After a few rounds the kids warm up, but unfortunately the bats...
  2. W

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I’m sure you can relate to...

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I’m sure you can relate to getting up early on a cold blustery morning and heading out to the field to start spring practice. The kids are cold and so are the bats. After a few rounds the kids warm up, but unfortunately the bats...
  3. W

4. W

5. W

6. W

7. W

8. W

9. W

10. W

11. W

12. W

13. W

14. W

15. W

16. W

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I'm sure you can relate to...

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I'm sure you can relate to getting up early on a cold blustery morning and heading out to the field to start spring practice. The kids are cold and so are the bats. After a few rounds the kids warm up, but unfortunately the bats...
  17. W

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I'm sure you can relate to...

My teams have practiced and played in extreme weather conditions. I'm sure you can relate to getting up early on a cold blustery morning and heading out to the field to start spring practice. The kids are cold and so are the bats. After a few rounds the kids warm up, but unfortunately the bats...
  18. W

19. W

20. W