Search results

1. M

For Sale/Trade 26oz Reebok Barrage, 27oz asa Pst Search and Destroy

Would u trade the reebok for a Asa only resmondo. Swung one today and LOVE this bat
  2. M

need 3 tonight in Philly

If it wasn't almost 2 hours away I would come play
  3. M

Military Softball

I was wondering I'm a navy vet and played military ball when I lived in Norfolk va. I live in pa now, and close military teams looking for a extra......
  4. M

Beast of the East. Who's playing?

Jimmy g normally tests bats if there is a issue. I have played in va beach for the last 5 years and been tested only at tidewaters. If he knows you swing glass u most likely get called out. If you hit the pitcher u will get tested. Good luck everyone down there. Won't make it down this year.
  5. M

For Trade Jersey trade thread

I'm interested in the last 2 jerseys. Pm me please
  6. M

For Trade Jersey trade thread

looking for anything 3xl...i got some jerseys that are collecting dust....want a cool looking 3xl jersey...what u got
  7. M

LTB replica oakley

get a hold of gatewayman
  8. M

LTB Micro Fiber shorts.

i got 5 pairs of 2xl shorts from prototype and AO Sports verious colors...pm me for pics
  9. M

LTB xl or xxl black elite shorts

i got some pairs....only 2 in black but i have a bunch of other colors in 2xl...text me at 7576390135 for pics
  10. M

For Trade size 12 mizuno turfs

bought them at a tournament laat year....wore them 1 game....didny like the way they fwlt....they are all white....little dirty from the clay fields....looking for some worth batting gloves size xl....worth hats med/xl.....really anythig worth....i csn send you pics. Just text me at...
  11. M

LTTF zigs size 12

TTT.....looking for some nice turfs......let me know what u got
  12. M

LTTF zigs size 12

Looking for some zigs........i got mframes to trade...like some zig trainers or turfs.....thanks
  13. M

For Trade mframes with 3 lenses

No deal yet......to the top please....
  14. M

Free jersey give away

GMUZIK BRANDON MORRIS [email protected]
  15. M

im looking to trade them right now
  16. M

to the top for a good deal
  17. M

got a pair of mframes with 3 lenses up for trade. I have the pics ony cellphone and willing to send out asap. Im looking for worth stuff or zigs size 12. Shoot me a text at 7576390135 and ill sens out the pics. Thanks
  18. M

New PA Thread 2012 - Discussion & Softball Info

i played....we won the thing...its a good time to get some swings in..... SIDE NOTE......anyone looking for a infielder for next season. I play 1st, 2nd, middle, catch and some RF.....thanks...PM me if your looking