Search results

1. L

Full Overlap Grip

Pretty good info here, I have been dropping my pinky off the knob since i started playing softball because I have big hands and I always felt "locked up" with my pinky butted up against the knob. The full overlap deal is pretty interesting and something I am going to try.
  2. L

Kansas City area softball

Oh ok cool, I was actually gunna do a quick search for a Kansas website. I should be down next week for an interview with the company, and from there I would think late February early March. I have some jobs I need to complete with my current company before I can leave. Anyone looking for a 6'7...
  3. L

Hey guys, I might be taking a new job which will move me from the Chicago area out to Lenexa, Kansas.. Just looking to see whats out there, it's going to suck moving away from my teams I play with now, and friends and family.. Hoping there's at least some good softball nearby that I can jump in...
  4. L

Hey guys, I might be taking a new job which will move me from the Chicago area out to Lenexa, Kansas.. Just looking to see whats out there, it's going to suck moving away from my teams I play with now, and friends and family.. Hoping there's at least some good softball nearby that I can jump in...
  5. L

Chicago Area End of Summer Softball Thread

Melas is a great league, real good competition.
  6. L

New Salvo *HOT*

I've swung a lot of Freaks also, I think this bat feels better?
  7. L

New Salvo *HOT*

Just got home from another night of softball, this bat is breaking in more and more each week.. I've hit bombs on swings that would have normally been routine pop ups.. I hit one off the fence to right field, I NEVER hit to right field especially for power.. This bat is hot from the handle to...
  8. L

So I'm playing a Co-ed League this year.....

I agree with most of the guys, Co-ed is fun. I've been doing it 4 or 5 years now, it's Thursdays for me so that's the start to my weekend. Couple beers before the game, go out there and have fun and to the sponsor's bar afterwards. Always fun... And there is usually at least a handful of girls...
  9. L

Best one piece, singlewall bat?

I like my Demarini Ultimate Weapon, I had good luck with it and pretty good power.
  10. L

New Salvo *HOT*

I've swung Freaks, also and hit them real well.. And hell, some people don't believe me but I hit it 300+ with my $40 Easton last year. I was just amazed how hot this was out of the wrapper, everyone said it would take 50-100 hits to break it in.
  11. L

New Salvo *HOT*

Had my new Salvo sitting in the wrapper the past couple weeks, finally opened it up and hit with it Saturday. Man am I impressed, I haven't picked up a bat since October when the season ended. And I put 5 over the fence in my first 15 swings with this bat. Definitely a step up from my $40 Easton...
  12. L

For Trade NIW 27oz SSR2

Sell outright or no?
  13. L

For Sale/Trade 28oz bubble sticker freak 98

wtf is bubble sticker?
  14. L

New Easton for '11?

What are the other hot Eastons? I need ISA and ASA sticks.
  15. L

New Easton for '11?

That's precisely what I was looking at doing.
  16. L

New Easton for '11?

Sounds good to me. Anything will be an improvement from my $40 Easton I swung last year. I can't wait to get a couple new one's and break them in and scare the guys in my league.
  17. L

New Easton for '11?

So the SSR2 if I like 1 piece or 2 piece? What about this bat? http://www.softballfans.com/shop/product.php?productid=2358&cat=97&page=1
  18. L

New Easton for '11?

Any new Easton bats coming out or have come out this year that are supposed to be hot? Or am I better off picking up a Salvo still?
  19. L

For Sale/Trade FOR SALE/TRADE: 22 Easton Bats(OG & NEWER)

Is the list on page one updated for everything that is still available?
  20. L

For Sale 28oz Salvo SRV5 Returnable X2

Pics? Theirs one on here NIW for $175, what can you do on the price?