Search results

1. strokers51

2011 NW SBFans.com Superdraft Sign-Up

Selling my spot! I signed up and paid but have had some stuff come up so I wont be able to make it. If you want to buy my spot send me a message and I can shoot you my paypal info. Thanks. Danny
  2. strokers51

p17's shoulder injury journey

Sorry to hear. The good news is you can get it fixed. Sooner you get that done the sooner you can get back to playing with your boys. I hope you have a speedy recovery!
  3. strokers51

Crossfit

You can follow the work out of the day (WOD) at this link http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewforum/16/ This forum will post scaled down versions of each WOD all the way down to beginners. Typically there are three versions Big Dawgs, Pack and Puppies. There is a ton of info on...
  4. strokers51

Getting my lower body into my swing...

Might not be a bad idea to take some video of your swing and posting it up. So those who know what to do (not me :P) can give you some advice.
  5. strokers51

2011 NW SBFans.com Superdraft Sign-Up

PM'd. I want in on these shenanigans! GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  6. strokers51

Who will be in Orlando next weekend??

Hahaha maybe you were clicking on the MI bracket?
  7. strokers51

Who will be in Orlando next weekend??

E Bracket: http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Matrix=0&ShowPoints=False&TestFlag=0&TeamCharLength=35&AsSeeds=False&IncludeState=1&FSize=8&LWidth=165&Type=Winners&Tournament=730138 B Bracket...
  8. strokers51

how to throw accurately

I never played baseball in my life until I started playing softball a few years ago, so I had zero instruction on proper mechanics. I youtubed videos on baseball throwing mechanics and actually learned quite a bit. This video is pretty good. Obviously the grip is going to be different with a...
  9. strokers51

Running with 20LB weight vest

I personally think that is too much for running. You can work your way up to that but there is no rush. Start with a lower weight and let your body get accustomed to the increase. I think 20+ lbs is plenty fine for walking/hiking it's just really hard on the joints with the pounding of running.
  10. strokers51

Sholder Pain

What DSNuts48 said. You have to get it looked at professionally. No one on this board can tell you how to fix your shoulder by the symptoms you described. "Shoulder hurting" is as vague as it gets. Only you know how it feels. If it hurts because it's sore rest it, it may be fatigued. If it feels...
  11. strokers51

For Sale Canon Rebel XT w/ 2 Lens

I am selling my Canon XT with an efs 18-55mm and a ef 75-300mm ultrasonic for $400 OBO. Both lenses are made by Canon. Glass on both lenses are in excellent condition. the 18mm lens is missing the lens cap but has the rear cap. The 300mm has both lens caps. The camera body functions perfectly...
  12. strokers51

We are 3 and 4

90% chance of rain for my tourney this Sunday...
  13. strokers51

Best fat burner?

Live in the pool if you have access. Low impact, full body workout and it's fun. As stated, watch your diet. People want a magic pill to help shed the weight when all you need is time and hard work. It took months or even years to gain all the weight, don't expect it to come off in a week or a...
  14. strokers51

Pregame meals

Jamba Juice, Subway or Panera is typical of a morning meal for me on tourney days. Before league games it's whatever. Typically Jimmy Johns or a sandwich I made for lunch.
  15. strokers51

pre cursor to prednisone

Sorry to hear Steve :( I hope it's temporary.
  16. strokers51

Shoulder Pain

Go get it checked out. I hurt my shoulder a few months ago in the gym and just took it easy without any results. (i previously had the same injury that "worked its self out") I was putting off going to the doctor because 1. i had the same issue in the past and was able to recover and 2 I didn't...
  17. strokers51

Saturday BP SkyView Jr. High Bothell

Hey let me know if you hit on anymore saturdays. I need to get out and swing!
  18. strokers51

2010 NW Softballfans.com Superdraft

Sorry Matt Redmond is pretty flat this time of year :D
  19. strokers51

That made me lol right there. Maybe he means he wants Jack to hit him in the shins :confused:
  20. strokers51

Yup, thanks for posting them up.