Search results

1. strokers51

For Sale Canon Rebel XT w/ 2 Lens

I am selling my Canon XT with an efs 18-55mm and a ef 75-300mm ultrasonic for $400 OBO. Both lenses are made by Canon. Glass on both lenses are in excellent condition. the 18mm lens is missing the lens cap but has the rear cap. The 300mm has both lens caps. The camera body functions perfectly...
  2. strokers51

BP/Fielding - Issaquah/Samammish/Redmond

Looking for some peeps to go hit with this week and over the winter when I get off work. Preferably in Issaquah area but Redmond/Bellevue area could work too. I have a BP screen and a bat bag full of balls. I typically get off work around 3:30-4ish Mon-Fri. Any takers!? Danny
  3. strokers51

Healthy Snacks

I am just sitting here enjoying some roasted almonds and thinking about how damn good they are. I can honestly say that I am just as happy eating these as I am when I eat my beloved Doritos. When you look at the nutrition facts they are high in fat but thats not a bad thing. I would much...
  4. strokers51

For Sale Photo Alterations

Not sure if this is the correct area. However I thought I would offer my services at a cheap price for board bros. If any of you guys have any photos that you want altered ie color correction, repaired or altered let me know. I just have this small sample sheet right now of effects that I can do...
  5. strokers51

GTG GTG wyatterp

Fast shipping great communication. Not that he needs more positive feedback :p
  6. strokers51

GTG fatcatdog32001 is GTG

That is all.