Search results

1. TheShowdown

Pwillett is GTG

super smooth deal with fast shipping
  2. TheShowdown

Pm sent

Pm sent
  3. TheShowdown

Looking to purchase 2 NIW NR Miken or Worth 26oz or 27oz either will work. USSSA Stamp

Title says it all. I'm looking for 2 Miken or Worth NIW NR 26oz or 27oz. Shoot me a pm with what you got. Thanks
  4. TheShowdown

For Sale 27oz OG Freak and 28oz SuperFreak

Dibs on the Super Freak PM sent
  5. TheShowdown

For Sale/Trade Looking to move a few NSA/USSSA's

Check your pm I got you taken care of
  6. TheShowdown

For Sale/Trade Looking to move a few NSA/USSSA's

Dibs on the OG Freak. PM Sent
  7. TheShowdown

Anybody know the name of a bat company out of Daytona Beach, Florida?

Thanks guys it was Bombshell. And it was the owner of the company. Older guy who use to play. I do remember him saying he puts a lot of time into women and coed now.
  8. TheShowdown

This wasnt Rip It. I remember the bats they had were black and orange. If someone was tom say the name of the company a light would come on in my head. What sold me was watching them be used in the home run derby. Straight out of the wrapper.
  9. TheShowdown

Had a chance to meet the owner of the company back in September at WSL Championship in Panama City Beach. There was a team from Tennessee using the bats and they were pretty hot out of the wrapper. I can't remember if they had the new Usssa stamp or not. Anyways any help is appreciated thanks.
  10. TheShowdown

Need a flyer designed today for an upcoming tournament.

I need a nice and colorful flyer designed for a tournament I'm throwing in October called Rocktoberfest. If you could send me a pm with prices. Thanks
  11. TheShowdown

Panama City Bracket Second Weekend

True... true...We had a good little war with ya'll. We didnt get any moonshine if we did maybe we would of went a little longer but after the lights went out for a second time that night we decided to her plus we had a 5 hour drive back. Good luck to ya'll. I see if things go well you'll run...
  12. TheShowdown

Justin I didn't know you was with Nola Elite. We played you guys in Febuary in Picayune. Have ya'll had a good year? Anyways good luck man.
  13. TheShowdown

We (House Of Swing) have Persuaders on Friday. Good luck to everybody and safe travels should be a fun weekend.
  14. TheShowdown

For Sale/Trade Worth og Connell 26oz

Trade the Connell for a 2014 BJ Fulk Usssa 26oz new in the wrapper
  15. TheShowdown

For Sale Worth Mayhem 120 OG Booger

curious to what the serial number is?
  16. TheShowdown

For Sale/Trade 2014 Mutant Asa 26oz, M7JHA 26.5oz, Connell 26oz

All pms have been returned
  17. TheShowdown

Ha...Whats up man. havent heard from you in a while. Hope all is well at your way. No we are playing alot of NSA this year and they are still allowing the old standard bats.
  18. TheShowdown

All bats have been soldLooking to sell or trade. I'm not looking for any new standard bats. I'm looking for older Worths M75 120 OG BJ Fulks Connells Jeff Hall Reload Mayhem Boogers NIW NR 2013 Resmondo Connell 26oz New Usssa Stamp SOLD 2014 Asa Mutant 26oz New Asa...
  19. TheShowdown

For Sale Looking to buy some OG Bj Fulks

Prefer NIW but I will settle for used ones with NR is fine as well. Looking for 26oz,27oz and 28oz.