Search results

1. scoop23

For Trade A2000

Looking to trade,a2000 B2, 11.75,great shape just to small for me,looking for 26oz new stamp u-trip,can send pics to email if interested
  2. scoop23

For Trade A2000 b2

Looking to trade for a new stamp u-trip bat, 26oz worth or demarini,text or call,can send pics to phone 606-975-3743 if interested
  3. scoop23

LTB elite pants

looking for elite pants black base w/grey side panels, 2xl
  4. scoop23

ltb elite pants

looking for a pair of elite pants size 2xl black base with grey side panels,not in stock on web site,let me know whats out there
  5. scoop23

For Trade cartel

thinking of trading my cartel,28oz niw, returnable with receipt,looking for 27oz avarice only,let me know what you got, must be returnable with receipt
  6. scoop23

looking for

3 bats, 27oz rd28, 27oz cartel, and a 26oz cartel,
  7. scoop23

spiked

anybody know a release date for the new spiked, and if you can pre-order?
  8. scoop23

need some help

traded for a bat about 2 months ago, the endcap kept popping up on it,was a little worried but kept swinging,when the cap came out i sent to the company to have replaced,called me today amd said the bat had been shaved,not only am i out the bat, but also money for shipping,have contacted the guy...
  9. scoop23

For Trade miken

MXB 29oz endlaod barrel,30oz balanced barrel,open to all trades
  10. scoop23

For Trade miken

MXB 29oz endload barrel, 30oz balanced barrel,open to all trade let me know what you got
  11. scoop23

rusty

seen rusty on 454 roster, did he leave combat, or still swinging combat and playing for 454
  12. scoop23

my daughter's senior pic's

thought this was cool,was a gift to me from my daughter!!!!!!!!
  13. scoop23

the one

swung a demarini stadium for the first time today, really great bat,have not swung demarini bats in a while,got a one coming, can i expect the same performance from the one or close to the stadium?
  14. scoop23

For Trade combatant

got as a warranty return, 26oz, grip removed and taped, 25 swings,been swinging a 28oz and the 26 is to lite for me now,looking for 27 or 28 u-trip only,bat has no issues at all,can send pic's to phone, or add tomorrow morning,at work now,pm me with offers
  15. scoop23

LTTF demarini

looking for a cartel or a stadium, 26 or 27 oz only, have trade bait, pm me if you have one you are looking to let go!!!!
  16. scoop23

Team Combat

know they won the winners bracket,did the music city get rained out after that or were they able to finish?
  17. scoop23

got this today!!!!!

very nice, thanks westtexas!!!!!!
  18. scoop23

combatant

getting ready to buy one from the store,is there a code i need to put in to recieve the combatant discount?
  19. scoop23

454's

had a tourny where all 454's were pulled cause not on nsa approved bat list.anyone run into this yet,and are they going to be added anytime soon if at all
  20. scoop23

454's

nsa tourny this passed weekend and all the 454's were pulled because were not on the approved bat list,anybody know anything about this and if they will be added