Search results

1. U

Greatest review of a bat that doesn't exist!!!!

I played against a guy wearing jean shorts, Adidas Sambas, and a polo shirt the other night... that was waaaayyyy more disrespectful to softball than any of those reviews... ijs
  2. U

favorite 1 liner...

Those are DRock's runs!
  3. U

September 11th shirt we will be wearing down in the USSSA Conference Championships

Great shirts, and a great cause. The flight numbers on the sleeve are wrong though. It was AA11, AA77, UA175, and UA93.
  4. U

15 showing up for league. Any thoughts...

^^^ this ^^^ With plenty of adult beverages on hand! No matter what though, I don't think it can be any worse than last week.
  5. U

Sports55 HATES Cincinnati, Ohio

Maybe they have turned over a new leaf this year (it's possible), but from some of the posts it seems to be the same ol' same ol' with them. Granted, this year the complaints are on a much smaller scale, but it's the same complaints. I went with them last year cuz they are literally right up...
  6. U

CA is GTG!!!

Dukes now in sig... my apologies for the snub! lol
  7. U

CA is GTG!!!

Just wanted to post to say that Custom Apparel is extremely GTG! All the details on my contact with them is listed below... 2 sets of 18 full dye jerseys Contacted them: 27 April Received a base quote: 29 April Contacted them with specific needs: 7 May Received final quote: 10 May...
  8. U

25 or 26oz Composite

I'm looking for a bat for the wife. Toxic, Mayhem, AV, others??? New/used doesn't really matter if price is right. Paypal ready. Thanks! Forgot to mention ASA. Brian