Search results

1. charlesebow

I just want to play!

Tuesday nights at ramsey. I don't really know anyone because I just moved here in december, it was a team my bro-in-law hooked me up with.
  2. charlesebow

I just want to play!

I showed up for my league game tonight and was told by an ump on an opposite field that is was cancelled, no one even called to tell me. I call another guy on the team and find out that the guy that runs our team pulled us out of the league, pretty lame :confused:. So if anyone needs a guy to...
  3. charlesebow

Best place to buy bats in Spokane/CDA area?

Thanks guys, I picked up a SRV3..Hope it is decent out of the wrapper, i will not have any time to hit before gametime.
  4. charlesebow

Thanks Topdawg but I don't like the 2 piece bats. Elrich--I know, was a big mistake! Does Sports Authority in the valley carry good slowpitch bats?
  5. charlesebow

I just moved to north idaho in december and was not sure if I could find a team to play on so I sold my OG extended, now I found a team to play on and games start tomorrow night and I am without an ASA bat. Need to know where to go get one in this area? Thanks
  6. charlesebow

For Sale OG Extended, Syn2

anyone interested in this deal?
  7. charlesebow

For Sale OG Extended, Syn2

I have an SCX3, Syn2, and a Boombah batpack that I am looking to get rid of, would like to sell all 3 together as a package deal. Looking to get $350 gifted to my paypal account.