Search results

1. Pretty

That's a Bold Strategy Cotton........

I know we can’t post but I am relatively aware from the book of faces all the companies and exclusives. I have no idea what bat shaving company has an exclusive also. Maybe I am naive to who is known as a bat shaving service though.
  2. Pretty

21 usa/asa db44

Absolute fire stick.
  3. Pretty

Demarini The One (MLC)

It doesn’t matter if he is new, Facebook or eBay, this is at best a $75 bat shipped. Even in its prime this was never a $200 bat once it was hit a couple times. Maybe a NIW with receipt would fetch $220 in 2012.
  4. Pretty

For Sale 27oz Nihilist

I will purchase it for asking. Send me a message with all the details to send you the dinero.
  5. Pretty

For Sale 27oz Nihilist

Any interest is a 27oz mach1 asa xl. I have bar code still on the bat and receipt. 200 swings I will throw some cash your way too. Message me if your interested.
  6. Pretty

Original mercy ?

are you going to flip it? That would require you to low ball him so you can come out ahead on a deal.
  7. Pretty

Ball Exit speed

I don’t think most people know what their exit speed is.
  8. Pretty

Looking for a 2017 Freak PT ASA

these are tough to find bc they were great bats but all the follow ups were just as good and weighted the same, why not just get a a 26oz of 17-2020 model? Same bat, different paint
  9. Pretty

For Sale 52/300 Dudley Thunder ZNs

I can’t get my conversations to load. I got the 3 dozen. Thanks
  10. Pretty

GTG Ohfreak is vgtg

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/demarini-cluggy-27oz-and-demarini-insane-26-5oz.1459496/
  11. Pretty

Using a pitching Mask

it was more of lack of experience and being ready to field the position.
  12. Pretty

Using a pitching Mask

Yes, Mr Golden.
  13. Pretty

Using a pitching Mask

Tournament this weekend.....witnessed a fellow pitcher take one off his right cheek bone. I shouldn’t say a pitcher as he normally plays 3rd but they were getting blown out and he pitches in league from time to time and asked to pitch. They even asked if he wanted a mask and he said no. Split...
  14. Pretty

Using a pitching Mask

well if the dudes in the highest level in the sport are using them, I venture us common folk should probably consider strongly using them. No one says you have to use one but i myself pitch in tournaments and use one. Can I Field the position sure? Do I feel safer, yes. The lacrosse helmets...
  15. Pretty

Opinions on this play from COED this week?

Lightning was more dramatic.
  16. Pretty

Price Check 27 OG Easton Autism

Might have been but outside of the Asa Harvey i swing balanced bats and the blue line out performed the ghost during a few BP sessions.
  17. Pretty

Price Check 27 OG Easton Autism

The ghosts are garbage. Wasn’t even close to the rest of the market. The helmer blue line USA BB 12” was a bit better.
  18. Pretty

Nihilist

So did these ship? Anyone hit to compare to the flipper line?
  19. Pretty

Crooked bats?

For the guys that have been around, some might remember the exact bats but there were some worth/ mikes around 2013 that the taper and handle connection area , the taper hole wasn’t centered exact creating what your video shows. I think it was the jh pinky asa and the freak black.
  20. Pretty

The Saga Continues ...... USA/ASA vs. USSSA

Sounds like a stupid arguement because they lost. Hitting 52’s I personally feel I would have an advantage swing aSA with that ball. If you don’t read the rules And the LD has it in the rules their arguement is really dumb because the didn’t read the rules. If they are worries about safety as...