Search results

1. Seth57

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

Thanks. I was being lazy. LOL
  2. Seth57

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

I've been considering Monsta after going to a couple ASA tourney's last year and watching guys crush the ball with one. After being questioned on the bat the guys let both teams use the bat (DNA) and that damn thing was on fire. I've been looking around and they are hard to find. Then I see...
  3. Seth57

For Sale Elite Full Sub Shorts and Shirt XXL XXXL

Hows the jersey fit? True to size XXL or tight?
  4. Seth57

For Sale/Trade demarini F5 new stamp and F4 doublewall both 26 oz

The Coed Non-Comp league I'm in doesn't allow Composite handle either. Anyone else have this problem? LOL
  5. Seth57

GTG Plasmo is GTG!

Recently purchased an Demarini F2 from Plasmo and it was a smooth transaction and fast shipment. Plasmo is selling bats for a buddy of his who has cancer. It was my pleasure to help out by buying the F2. It was the first bat I ever bought for myself and it was a huge blast to the past when I...
  6. Seth57

For Sale demarini white steel 2009 greyish black version

This isn't considered Non-Composite in my league because of the Composite handle. We can't use them.
  7. Seth57

Need Help Info on member?

I was going to buy a buy from member: Velocity I asked if he had any board bro's with more than 100 posts to vouch for him. He gave me these two names: Bassface11 and zow237 I searched them in the GTG forum and nothing came up. Anyone know of Velocity or the two members he referenced...
  8. Seth57

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Flipper

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! LOL Been looking for one of these. Anyone have an opinion on how the OG stacks up with the newer version Flipper?
  9. Seth57

For Sale VX2a, Freak+, Synergy 2, Techfire Classic

I'm using the older all Orange Techfire right now and its hitting really well. Anyone know how it compares to the new ones? Where in NY are you? I live near Oneonta NY.
  10. Seth57

For Sale Boombah Beast with Shelves

Does this have a separate compartment for Turfs and how much is shipping to Sidney NY 13838 Upstate NY. Thanks.
  11. Seth57

For Sale/Trade Boombah Superpack Batpack

Does this have a compartment for turfs?
  12. Seth57

For Sale 2008 Demarini White Steel 28oz

I got one on Ebay - OG 2008 34/28 used - My mistake was using it for BP. First BP session huge flat spot and crack down the side. Moved to a new town and the league is single/double wall only.
  13. Seth57

For Sale 2008 Demarini White Steel 28oz

How in the H*** did I miss this? Been looking for one of these for awhile now!
  14. Seth57

Best tasting protein powders

Find an Arbonne Representative in your area! It is the best made product out for Protein powders. Its made with all-natural products and no Man made ingredients! You will get what you pay for! I just did a 28 day detox program from Arbonne and it really slimmed me down. Its a really good package...
  15. Seth57

For Sale OG White Steel LTB

LTB OG White Steel - 28 or 30oz I just got one on Ebay and first freaking BP session - Flat Spot and a crack! I joined a Single/Double Wall league this Summer and that was going to be my baby. Does anyone have one or something comparable? PM me if you do. Thanks for looking.
  16. Seth57

LTB OG Demarini White Steel

I just got one on Ebay for a bit too much. It was used but no flat spots or anything like that. First BP session - Flat spot and 6 inch crack. Sucks!
  17. Seth57

For Sale 27oz st100h

Do you play on Rocky fields?
  18. Seth57

GTG LISTO is GTG!

Great communication. Bought a jersey off LISTO and it was a fast shipment as well! Thanks so much for a good deal! Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!
  19. Seth57

LTB Roller Bag (New/Used)

Looking to buy a Rollerbag New or Used (but in decent shape). Partial to Bags with a storage area for my turfs cause when I'm not playing I got the jesus sandals on. *****No Gold, powder blue, neon colors or Team buy in bags with names/numbers embroidered on please. Red/Grey...