Search results

1. Magnus_CA

Do the white DC41's feel dead like the black ones?

Performance-wise I haven't seen a ball fly out of the park like what I see from my buddies '16 DC-41. However, it feels like I'm hitting the ball with a hollow lead pipe. I think I could learn to get over it but I wonder if the white DC-41 is less dead feeling with the same pop? Anyone that's...
  2. Magnus_CA

LTB NR 26 oz DC41 RI U-trip

Prefer NR and/or lightly used. Lmk.
  3. Magnus_CA

LTB LTB 2016 Worth JH Legit 220 26.5

Hey guys, Looking for a 26.5 JH Legit 220. 2016 release only with tags and a receipt. Lmk, Magnus
  4. Magnus_CA

what's the scoop on the SP14LV2?

The 'Laservision' LV2 is a one piece design and available in a 26.5 with endload, three traits that greatly appeal to me. However, I can't find many of them around nor is there much talk about them here. What is the verdict on them? Anyone know where to get one outside of what I see on eBay?
  5. Magnus_CA

Looking for 26.5 Black/Yellow Blackouts

Hey, I've looked around and haven't been able to find any minty 26.5 oz black and yellow Blackouts. Please PM me if you can point me to a pair. Thanks, Magnus
  6. Magnus_CA

Do broken-in 454's or XL's suffer from mushy barrel syndrome?

I had a bunch of Worth's a while back (black Titan, Mayhem M7, red Reload) but I gave up swinging them because once broken in the barrel's went mushy. It almost felt to me that despite getting solid contact everythign was a miss hit. I switched over to Mizuno's because they stay stiff...
  7. Magnus_CA

GTG gkc4 is all-world

Had a chance to buy a NOW bat from from gkc4 and it arrived in better condition than advertised! I'd buy from him again if the opportunity presented itself.
  8. Magnus_CA

Looking for an Elite Coaches Choice backpack

I know I can get the same bag with Combat's name on it but I prefer Elite. Does anyone have or can point me to one of these? Thanks, Magnus
  9. Magnus_CA

What are Frenzy 2 Extreme lovers swinging now?

Like the rest of you I've bought an sold a ton a of bats but there are few that I've stuck with for an extended period. The Frenzy 2 (red and white) has been been my bat of choice for some time now. Sure the durability isn't the best but I haven't swung a better bat out of the wrapper when it...
  10. Magnus_CA

26 oz U-Trip Frenzy 2 Extreme (red and white)

I just broke the wrapper on my last one and I'm looking for a backup. I'm only interested in a 26 ounce and it must be minty or NIW. PM me if you can help. TIA, Magnus
  11. Magnus_CA

LTT 27 oz SCN16 for 26 oz SCN16BH

My SCN16 is too heavy for me. Looking for a 2010 SCN16BH (26 oz) in return for my SCN16 (27 oz). I'll send picks to those that want them. Mine has about 150 hits but I will add cash for a NIW w/ receipt.
  12. Magnus_CA

FS - 3 x 27 oz Plagues (2 FL's, 1 Bal)

I've putting my collection of Plagues up for sale. All are returnable and will come with a receipt. All have had the original grip removed down to the raw handle. NO TRADES!!! Paypal only. PM me for Paypal info. Based on Picture #1 & #2 (from top to bottom)... Top Bat - 27oz FL - SOLD...
  13. Magnus_CA

LTB NIW 27FL Plague ('C' endcap)

Looking for a 27FL Plague with the newer endcap. Must be returnable with receipt. PM me if you can help.
  14. Magnus_CA

aztec575 is GTG

Sold him a bat and he held up his end with prompt payment and no bs. He's gtg in my book.
  15. Magnus_CA

LTS - OG 27 oz OG Titan

********************SOLD!!!************************* 27 oz OG Titan - Returnable and comes with a receipt from April 2008. No cracks or spiderwebbing but there is a slight rattle. Original grip has been removed. Asking SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Not entertaining trade offers at this time. Paypal only...
  16. Magnus_CA

Rob N Homers and denthepitcher are GTG

Just finished up shipping out a couple bats for these guys and had to mention they are gtg. They've officially made the Bat Hizzore Wall of Fame... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=69332
  17. Magnus_CA

Overdue feedback for members mm79, freak plus, and Slugger25

mm79, freak plus, and Slugger25 all deserve a round of applause for coming through and making good on a few of my recent deals. I'd be happy to do business with them in the future. So should you. :cool:
  18. Magnus_CA

FS - 27 oz OG Titan & 26.5 oz JH Titan

I've got 2 Titans for sale. Pics below. ******SOLD******26.5 oz JH Titan - Returnable and comes with a receipt from July 2008. No cracks or spiderwebbing but there is a slight rattle. Original grip has been removed. Asking $150/shipped. ******NO LONGER FOR SALE*****27 oz OG Titan -...
  19. Magnus_CA

FS - NEW 36x36 Boombah Diamond Loaded Hurricane Gray

************SOLD!!!!************* I've got a pair of Boombah Diamonds for sale. They're solid gray with dark green / orange stripes on the side. They've never been worn...still have the factory crease. You can see more infor here: http://www.boombah.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2875/.f Asking $40...
  20. Magnus_CA

MINT 26 oz Balanced Psycho

I've got a mint 26 oz balanced Psycho for sale. Original grip has been removed. It's returnable and comes with a receipt from this month. Asking $220/delivered. Will only consider trading for a mint or NIW 27 oz FL Plague. PM me for Paypal info.