Search results

1. Redman

Juggy OVL utrip reviews?

Just now jumping on the demar wagon again after these ovls. not sure if its the dfusion or triple wall or both. but i dont even swing my mikens and worths any more
  2. Redman

Juggy OVL utrip reviews?

Just wish they had 30s like the Asa juggys. Darn 25s
  3. Redman

Juggy OVL utrip reviews?

The place where cheap, bats are sold.. haha. Delete if not allowed. They are fire and a half for me.
  4. Redman

Juggy OVL utrip reviews?

Damn for me they are hot and fun right out of the wrapper. Absolutely love this bat. It does have a break in time to get the normal sound but I liked the crack from out of the wrapper and didn't notice too much distance change when broken in. Cracked 2 (1paint 1shell) with under 100 with m's...
  5. Redman

For Sale Easton Synergy+ SCN2 34/30

I'll take it
  6. Redman

LTB LTTF 30oz OG 100h

Looking for a 30oz OG 100h, clean to minty if possible. have tons of bait (26-28oz), or paypal ready.
  7. Redman

LTB first base glove. rht

Not floppy but game ready. Clean.
  8. Redman

Having your own balls used against you.

Lol sounds like a ****ed up league. Tell whoever you gotta tell, or keep letting it happen.
  9. Redman

For Sale Vinci Optimus custom 13.25, Vinci BMB-OB 13. used

BMB bump. obo, trades welcome. worst I can say is no
  10. Redman

3 Eastons SCN3 (OGExt) - SCN5 (NIW - StealthOG) and 1 more

SCX3** Convo started
  11. Redman

Thanks Smarkley! Optimus gone.
  12. Redman

Got the Vinci Optimus custom from TurboLumpy a few years back and sold it to a friend. He now has a new glove and wants to sell it. He did steam it. Used for about 3-4 seasons. HEAVY glove, realllll thick leather. $110 shipped SOLD Original thread when I bought it...
  13. Redman

Which bat would you recommend?

Z4 is crap compared to the other 3 watermelon if you like longer barrels fulk if you like small barrels demar....stick to miken/worth for usssa
  14. Redman

Roller bag woes

black ops with a shelf. theyre all floppy as **** without a shelf.
  15. Redman

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

Grayskull (quiver is ****ing genius)
  16. Redman

COMBAT

****ing finally.
  17. Redman

Forum database errors?

Ya was happening to me as well but started working again an hour ago lol
  18. Redman

For Sale 2015 Uflip 27oz. 30~ hits r/r $100

Got this for a tourney a few months back and it's just been sitting in my closet. Dont play utrip at all any more. Only used it for a handful of at bats and has zero bp. No issues at all. receipt 12/15/15 $100 shipped. USPS lower 48. Sold
  19. Redman

For Sale SP12SY98 28oz

Pms replied to
  20. Redman

For Sale SP12SY98 28oz

5-600 hits, turf and dirt fields. Scratches and field/bag marks. small lines of spiraling/webbing. OG grip, but it's sliding off a little. Bat is solid. Bat is Marked: Not for resale $120 shipped, lower 48. PP goods Sold