Search results

1. W

I don't need you to give me smartass comments about how to use the board. First of all it's my...

I don't need you to give me smartass comments about how to use the board. First of all it's my first time using it and secondly I don't see any set of rules that you are referring to. So maybe instead of being a smartass behind a computer screen you could give some pointers on using the board...
  2. W

If you think my post sucks, then don't bother commenting. This is my first time posting so chill...

If you think my post sucks, then don't bother commenting. This is my first time posting so chill out. Trying to learn how to use the board and be efficient with post. Don't be such an *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. W

For Trade 27oz scn9

Easton bat for sale or trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 28oz 2008 SCN9 Stealth in excellent condition. No spider webbing, no rattling and no cracks. Just average wear. Don't play any ASA ball just Utrip and NSA. Let me know who's interested in buying it or trading for it.