Search results

1. K

10-Man National in Port Huron

I take by the scores the pitching was real tight?
  2. K

Does Anybody Care Anymore?

I truly believe you can take a modified team and be successful in slow pitch, take a slow pitch team and they would struggle in modified!
  3. K

http://forums.softballfans.com/attachments/image-png.26874/?temp_hash=73d17e0e0ae470d4514c919496a8fcd8 I think I did this right
  4. K

I was told last yr that they were going to do away with the list any truth in this!!
  5. K

Can I pitch lmao!!!
  6. K

2015 10-Man in Fondy

we are being told the pitchers list will be no more next yr and it will only consist of pitchers who are only on windmill rosters has anyone heard the same thing
  7. K

Nationals in Fond du Lac WI 2014

Congrats press box
  8. K

Nationals in Fond du Lac WI 2014

Last time I was out there we were playing games at 2 in the morning rest now boys
  9. K

Bears Summer Solstice June 21-22

LMFAO is someone crying
  10. K

Walt Tourney Keene, NH

Is this a strict and sling
  11. K

2013 nats.

I could not pitch they put me back on the pitchers list
  12. K

Drifton 10 man

I wish the asa would have a national in jersey there would be 50 teams or more
  13. K

2013 nats.

Hey they let me throw I think Wiley will have no problem pitching I just hope that he keeps the ball in the park . If not i will be writing on the balls like they did to us last yr ... Hahahahaha
  14. K

2013 nats.

You like poho because you can pitch this yr !!!!!! I can't wait to yell ILLEGAL!!!!!
  15. K

2013 nats.

Lakewood nj would be the perfect place for a national it wood take all the teams away from drifton all the teams that go there from out of state are not B teams they are all 9man teams playing 10man if Lakewood ever did get it there would be 60 teams just my opinion
  16. K

10 Man Fall Tournaments

I know they are having a 10 man sept 21-22 in Middletown New York for a fund raiser for a kid on our team that passed away
  17. K

2013 nats.

He is coming got to have 2 guys though
  18. K

2013 nats.

They told me to not make it an issue this yr and that next yr I would be able to pitch . Trying to convince this one guy to ditch drifton and come with us!!!!