Search results

1. clementeunknown

Most durable senior bat

The Helmer Hitman 44 is $79. I got a 27oz for $49 in December it is smoking hot and with a giant endload. If it breaks drop another $79. Go to the Jeff Bezos site.
  2. clementeunknown

Bats from China

I had a Brandon Dillon Psycho that says MADE IN THE USA on the barrel. When I took off the factory grip is had Chinese symbols all over it. Meh it is what it is.
  3. clementeunknown

2022 USSSA KP23 (yellow/white)

2022 was a bad year for Miken. I had the red Freak9R essentially the same bat, I just gave up on it. It never hit another gear.
  4. clementeunknown

Why

I played in an open ball tournament where 40+ year old could swing Senior bats. One team had those Joker balls. It was not fun. They were hulking out every time they hit it over the 280 fence 🤣🤣🤣
  5. clementeunknown

Easton Tantrum line up

It's basically a 220 with a 240 stamp
  6. clementeunknown

Dudley Thunder ZN hard core Pro M

You are correct I got it mixed up.
  7. clementeunknown

Dudley Thunder ZN hard core Pro M

You could hear the difference coming off the bat at the Chatahoochie Major. It was like a gunshot and I'm sure the video did the sound no favors. On a side note, ever heard of the Gallo by BaamTank? They seem interesting and sound similar...
  8. clementeunknown

How do you keep your body intact over the course of a weekend tournament?

Hydration starts a few days before, not the day of. Carb loading and a B12 supplement helps a lot too. I'm 42 about to be 43. I play with a few B players and I can still keep up with them but everything has to be in order, it's getting more difficult.
  9. clementeunknown

Price Check - Cartel, Lady Cartel, Nautalai, Phenix

These are great bats but there's not much of a market for them anymore. $100/ea OBO
  10. clementeunknown

6'5 300lb can hit a ball a mile

Lord7 back at it?
  11. clementeunknown

Gold Dot Extreme vs Thunder ZN.

I used ID.me on Spalding.com I'm a teacher, but they also give discounts to military, first responders, law enforcement etc. If you make an account they'll give you free shipping on all your orders
  12. clementeunknown

Damn, I just couldn't pass up the 20% discount and free shipping for the ZNs so i ordered 2 dozens. I've used both in the past with good results just not close enough to each other to recall a huge gap in performance.
  13. clementeunknown

Which Classic M are you choosing for summer league and why? I know they'll both be rolled up socks in the summer heat but our league requires Classic Ms.
  14. clementeunknown

Trail shoe?

Altra Lone Peak 6 are amazing. I had recurring turf toe until I wore these bad boys. They are extremely light and have an aggressive tread pattern. They're not hideous to boot
  15. clementeunknown

Here it comes

.6 oz endload
  16. clementeunknown

original miken ultra vs todays senior bats

I had a red endloaded U2. It lasted a good 50 swings with Blue dots. I hit some serious bombs with that bat though.