Search results

1. clementeunknown

Gold Dot Extreme vs Thunder ZN.

Which Classic M are you choosing for summer league and why? I know they'll both be rolled up socks in the summer heat but our league requires Classic Ms.
  2. clementeunknown

LTB OG Miken Freak

Anyone still have one in good condition laying around? Even a Freak Limited will do. I'm feeling nostalgic.
  3. clementeunknown

Equivalent ranking???

So if I am registered and play USSSA Men's 40s AAA what would be the equivalent ranking if I play a regular USSSA tournament on another team? I was invited to play but don't want to travel and then be told I cannot. Thanks in advance
  4. clementeunknown

LTB Combat Gear Afflicted

It's a long shot but does anybody have one?
  5. clementeunknown

LTB Anyone have a J2U?

I'd like to buy a J2U in 27 or 28. LMK
  6. clementeunknown

Price Check A rare beast nowadays

I'm not sure what I want to do with it but I'm curious to see what it might be worth and the amount of interest. 29.2 on the scale w/o stock grip
  7. clementeunknown

For Sale/Trade Anderson RTCK & LS SB404 both 27oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/anderson-rtck-ls-sb404-both-27oz.1460670/ PM me if you're interested
  8. clementeunknown

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/anderson-rtck-ls-sb404-both-27oz.1460670/ PM me if you're interested
  9. clementeunknown

I am not going to be playing much ASA/USA so time to thin the stash. Both bats are perfectly round with no dents or waves as far as I can tell. Unknown hits on both but I've personally put less than 100 on each. Naturally no receipt because of their age. $100 for the pair or $65/ea shipped...
  10. clementeunknown

LTB Grip N Rip

I need 5 of these NIW or lightly used. PM me Thanks.
  11. clementeunknown

USSSA Obstruction

Co-ed. Runner on 1st. 2nd baseman fields a ground ball, throws it to me for the force at 2nd, and girl runner throws her hands in the air to try and distract me without peeling off, I attempt to throw but didn't so wouldn't hit the runner. I appeal for obstruction and the umpire says "no...
  12. clementeunknown

Easton Pro X Backpack

In a toss up between the Pro X and the Special Ops Spectre which one would you upgrade to. Currently, I have the OG Black OPS but finding myself carrying 3 bats to tournaments and the Pro X seems to have what I need. Experiences with the Pro X or both anyone?
  13. clementeunknown

Are Demarini Aftermaths still relevant.

In ASA/USA how relevant are the Demarini Aftermath bats nowadays compared to other manufacturers new tech like Miken/Worth, Anarchy, Easton etc? I see that recently Demarini AMs are not as common as the others. Have the other bat companies caught up or surpassed Demarini? I have a chance to...
  14. clementeunknown

Anyone still swinging the 2016 Flex?

With all the fire out of the wrapper Eastons from the last two years, is anyone still swinging the black/silver 2016 Flex? I was at a tournament yesterday and I let some straight out of high school kids swing my 500 hit Flex and they were launching the classic Ms. Before I let them have the bat...
  15. clementeunknown

Has anyone financed a bat through AFFIRM?

So I saw at this other site that sells a lot of exclusives when you go check out they have an option to finance a bat through this thing called AFFIRM. Has anyone ever done this before? How was your experience? I know you probably get an ungodly APR, but just curious to see what it's all about.
  16. clementeunknown

LTB Classic M balls

Looking for 2 dozens slightly used or NIW or a mix . Dudley ZN, X-Rock, Gold Dot Extreme, Shark, that's my order of preference. Writing on them is totally fine. Thanks
  17. clementeunknown

Black Ops warranty?

So I bought a Black Ops backpack and one of the pockets came undone when I opened the zipper, I believe it's the cellphone pocket in front. What kind of warranty do I have if any? Does it matter that it is a dealer exclusive? Thanks
  18. clementeunknown

For Sale Combo Deal: 27oz US Aerial Assault and Mizuno GCP51

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/combo-deal-27oz-us-aerial-assault-and-mizuno-gcp51.1433400/
  19. clementeunknown

For Sale Combo deal: 27oz US Aerial Assault and Mizuno GCP51

27oz US Aerial Assault. I would estimate 3-400 hits. Returnable as far as I can tell. Has a tiny rattle and a chipped end cap and is hot as Hades. Does come with a Lizard Skin. Also a Mizuno GCP51 re-laced in Tanners by Webmouth 24/7. Normal wear and tear for a glove this age. Used TIP. I am...