Search results

1. Josey Wales

For Sale/Trade 2 Demarini's and an Easton

1. Demarini Juice 26 oz - approx 100 hits - returnable no rec - $140 3. Easton Connexion 28 oz - unknown hits - unknown return - $70 All prices are obo LOOKING FOR: Utrip bats Miken MV-1 or MV-3 Worth Resmondo Titan Let me know what you've got, all I can do is say no.
  2. Josey Wales

$100-$120 for a Utrip bat

Title says it. I'm moving to the land where Utrip is played and need a new stick. Like Mikens, Eastons, and DeMarinis. LMK
  3. Josey Wales

GTG Josey Wales good guys list

Here are the bros I wouldn't hesitate dealing with sleepin4matty-traded a glove for some pants, everything was quick and easy MeatHook-bought some pants, shipped fast Fudbelty-just because I've known him all my life
  4. Josey Wales

GTG MeatHook is smooth

Bought some pants from him and everything went smooth. He even shipped before the stupid paypal check thing cleared. g2g bro here
  5. Josey Wales

FATBOY pants

I'm looking for some gray pants. Don't care the brand, just want the baggy style. I've got the tighter elites and want something baggier. I wear a 44 in the elites but would be a XXL or 42 in something baggy. Need a longer inseam, 34" or 36". Thanks for the help.
  6. Josey Wales

GTG sleepin4matty

G2G bro right here. Picked up a deal on the Pay it Forward thread that we ended up trading stuff. Quick shipping and good quality pants.
  7. Josey Wales

For Sale/Trade Custom glove

Abercrombie and Fitch Custom Glove I give up!