Search results

1. mrl112

For Sale 28oz XEL 1st Batch B1 and 27oz Combatant

28oz XEL 1st batch B1 with unknown number of hits. It's webbed up, and has a few chips, but no rattle, and it passed Utrip compression 2 weeks ago. It's got a red Lizard Skin grip. This thing is a rocket launcher. $150 shipped, insured. 27oz Combatant with unknown number of hits. It's...
  2. mrl112

For Sale Boombah and Skilz Fielding Masks

2 fielding masks for sale. Boombah, used in 4 games, bought in early June, never hit by a ball, it has two small nicks because my 3 year old just had to try to get it out of the trunk $25 shipped - Sold Skilz, used occasionally for one season, never hit by a ball, $15 shipped
  3. mrl112

Price Check 28oz XEL 1st Batch B1

28oz XEL, composite end cap B1. I just got this in a trade with a unknown hits. It's webbed up with expected scratches from years of use, but no rattle and passed compression last weekend. What's it worth?
  4. mrl112

Does this look normal?

My 27oz FL Combatant has had a slightly loose endcap the entire time I've had it (I got it used off another board member.) I finally hit it enough in BP tonight for it to come out so I can glue it back in. When the endcap came out, this is what I saw, is it normal? It's got 3 nuts inset in...
  5. mrl112

Greinerts

How does the dual stamp Greinert compare to the Utrip? I've got the Utrip and really like it, thinking about getting the dual stamp too.
  6. mrl112

2013 KF30/DC41/Psycho

Is last year's KF30 more similar to last year's DC41 or last year's Psycho? They're all Supermax. (I'm not talking about this year's KF30 Ultramax or 2 piece DC41.)
  7. mrl112

Fortress Turfs

Who's wearing them? How do you like them? My Mizuno's blew out after almost 2 years, and I don't like the new style. I'm thinking about these as my new turfs. How do they do in the wet grass? That's one thing I loved about the Mizunos.
  8. mrl112

LTTF 26, 26.5, or 27 Izzy or KF30

I've got a 26oz DC41 with a few hundred swings on it. It's got the OG grip, spiral webbing with a line or 2 the opposite direction, and a small rattle. Never rolled or shaved, returnable, no receipt. I'd like to trade it for a First Batch Freak (27 or 28oz) Izzy Psycho, or KF30 in 26, 26.5...
  9. mrl112

For Sale Size 10 Reebok Cooperstown Zig Trainers

Here's a used pair of size 10 Reebok Cooperstown Zig trainers. They've got some dirt on the sole, but they're still in great condition, used mostly as to/from the field footwear with virtually no wear on the tread. $25 shipped.
  10. mrl112

For Sale Size 10 Boombah Siege Cleats

Here's a gently used pair of size 10 orange and white Boombah Siege midtop cleats. They've probably been worn for 5 games at most. $30 shipped.
  11. mrl112

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG Fulk Mayhem

I've got a 28oz OG Fulk Mayhem with a few hundred hits. It's webbed, and has a slight rattle. It's got tape over the original grip, never been rolled or shaved. Trade for 27oz DS Plague or Utrip Recoil or sell for $80.
  12. mrl112

For Sale/Trade 27oz SCN18BH

I've got a 27oz SCN18BH without the new stamp with a couple hundred swings. It's returnable, no receipt, no rattle, some webbing, no endcap seperation, never rolled or shaved. It's got tape over the original grip as shown. Trade for a 27oz DS Plague or Utrip Recoil or sell for $80.
  13. mrl112

For Sale/Trade 27oz NR RI Utrip Z200 EL

I've got a NR 27oz RI Utrip Z2000 EL with less than 100 swings using mostly .52/275s. It has 1 line of webbing, the original grip, no wobble, no rattle, no endcap seperation. Not rolled or shaved. Trade for a 26.5oz EL Blackout in similar condition or $135.
  14. mrl112

For Sale/Trade 26oz 2013 DC41

I've got a 26oz DC41 with a few hundred swings on it. It's got the OG grip, spiral webbing with a line or 2 the opposite direction, and a small rattle. Never rolled or shaved, returnable, no receipt. I'd like to trade it for a First Batch Freak (27 or 28oz) Izzy Psycho, or KF30 in 26, 26.5...
  15. mrl112

LTB Size 10.5 Black Mizuno Blasts

I'm looking for a pair of new or like-new black Mizuno Blasts (1, 2, or 3, no 4s) in a size 10.5.
  16. mrl112

XR-0 Plagues?

Are there any XR-0 Plagues out there? I saw some LTB threads, but they were from a while ago.
  17. mrl112

For Trade 27oz EL Catty for 26.5/27.5 EL Blackout

I've got a mint 27oz EL Catty with the new stamp, no more than 200 cage swings with .52/275s, maybe 10 in a game. No webbing, rattle, endcap separation, no issues at all. It's returnable, but comes with no receipt. Trade for a 26.5 or 27.5 EL Blackout, regular or FSA, in similar condition.
  18. mrl112

For Trade 27oz EL Catty for 26.5/27.5 EL Blackout

I've got a mint 27oz EL Catty with the new stamp, no more than 200 cage swings with .52/275s, maybe 10 in a game. No webbing, rattle, endcap separation, no issues at all. It's returnable, but comes with no receipt. Trade for a 26.5 or 27.5 EL Blackout, regular or FSA, in similar condition.
  19. mrl112

Flickr Picture Problems?

None of my pictures from Flickr will show up anymore. I paste the IMG code, then when I post the thread, the pictures come up as black boxes. When I edit, the coding has changed from the IMG code. I've also inserted the image through the little picture of the world with the paper clip, and...
  20. mrl112

For Sale Black/Red Sports55 Batpack Backpack

I've got a very good condition black and red Sports55 batpack. It holds up to 4 bats, but is probably built for 2. I used it for 1 tournament and took it to the cages twice. No rips, trears or stains. $20 shipped to your door.