Search results

1. moorerm04

True One

Just made a trade with a board bro for a duel stamped One. My Fu-Dawg is not long for this world and I'm keeping y fingers crossed that with some BP the One will open up as well as my FU has.
  2. moorerm04

All association ONE ?

I currently swing a 28 oz Fu for my ASA gamer and it is a fire stick! Would I be happy with new ONE? Does it take some BP to open up? Will it get as hot as the FU? Do the barrels feel similar at contact? I hear the new ONE had some junk in the trunk? Just looking for a little info before I buy one.
  3. moorerm04

American New stamped Catty

How are they... Been thinking about picking one up for a BP bat since they are so cheap, and if they get good it has the new stamp so ill use it for games as well.
  4. moorerm04

For you guys that yell at umpires...

STFU and get over yourself!!! At a utrip tourney today saw some umpire get mother ****ed by a pitcher over some BS double play ball. I mean cursed this guy like I have never heard before. The pitcher got tossed, but what he deserved was an ass beating. Umpire kept his cool, I don't know how...
  5. moorerm04

AD Starr/ Tattoo Ball

Just wanted to give a shout out to AD Starr for awesome customer service. I have a Benifit Tournament coming up for a great friend of mine who lost his life far too early in an auto accident. I come from a small community so as you imagine this tournament is a pretty big deal here. It is all non...
  6. moorerm04

Anyone else's CL22 holding up well?

Have about 200 swings on my 27 with Evil BP's and ZN's and it still looks brand new. No sign of paint crack issue, and this thing is fire! It's good enough now that I don't think I will be BPing it anymore, but does anyone else have a durable one?
  7. moorerm04

My new toys!

Fu -Dawg is without doubt best ASA bat I have ever swung hands down! My Stadium showed up at my doorstep yesterday so I ran over to the ballpark early before my game to take a few tee hacks with it. Everyone is saying the feel light, but mine feels like its true to weight, maybe even a little...
  8. moorerm04

Thoughts on the CL22

I have really jumped into the demarini bandwagon in the past year or so and have been generally impressed with the bats I have has the chance to swing. I love my Fu and like the stiffer feeling bats. I have been considering the CL22 for a UTRIP NSA stick but want to get some more opinioins in it...
  9. moorerm04

Fu Dawg is STUPID!

Ordered it yesterday, showed up on the porch today after work. Put 15 swings on it prior to game. Bat was spitting fire withing 10 swings with Dudley thunder heat .44/375's! Didnt hit any out, didnt really get a pitch to, but the bat was hitting misssles! Think this thing will be legit with a...
  10. moorerm04

LTB 28oz White steel

Lookin to buy a 28oz White steel. Looking for an OG or a Maroon one... Not really wanting one with dents waves or flat spots. Pay pal ready for the right deal. PM is key
  11. moorerm04

Help me decide!!!!!

So last week I had all of my softball stuff stolen... INS paid for everything but now I have some decisions to make. I have only hit one of the ASA only Demarini's (FU Dawg) and not enough to give it a fair judgement. I need to order an ASA bat, and I am buying into the hype of the J3A but I...
  12. moorerm04

J3A and .44/357

Is anyone J3A holding up with .44/375's. I have been wanting to pick one up, but I play a couple nights a week at parks that use .44/375 and one other that uses .52's. I don't wan to bust this thing in 100 swings. Got the chance to swing the Fu Dawg, thought I would like it since I generally...
  13. moorerm04

Punk thief!

Had my house broken into this last weekend while my wife and I were at the hospital with my sister inlaw.(she had a baby) I had been shooting the morning before and had my guns out of the safe so you can imagine he took all of those, including a Benelli SBE2. Wife's jewelry, basically all of our...
  14. moorerm04

Swagger VS Fu

Had some dirtbag break into my car this weekend and steal all of my softball gear... Thankfully it is covered by my home owner insurance so I'm going to be doig some shipping next week and need some help. Had a 28 oz swagger that was pretty solid, had about 500 swings in it an was getting good...
  15. moorerm04

Zero committment rant!!!!!

League tonight, half the team bails out. We have the late games and and can't get enough to field a team. Have to forfiet, I'm super pissed! I know, it's just league, blah, blah, blah. It would not have been a big deal but I got an out of town board bro that was supposed to come play tonight...
  16. moorerm04

ASA Glove thrown at batted ball?

I have always been under the impression that the batter will be awarded 2 bases if a glove or hat is thrown at a batted ball regardless of if the thrown glove hits the batted ball. We played a game tonight, opposing 2nd basemans throws a glove at a line drive hit over his head. The umpire said...
  17. moorerm04

Another example of softball douch baggery!

Monday night league, fun ass league no HR limit, 280' fences, ASA. Obviously some balls get hit out. Teammate hit a ball that goes out in dead center by 20' at least. Clearly a HR, but the RC fielder throws his hands up like it is caught under fence or something. The umpire is oblivious, not...
  18. moorerm04

Hycons VS Hot Dots

I direct a coed Rec league here and am getting ready to order balls. I have hit lots more hot dots than Hycons, but I don't remember how they compared. Unfortunately through the city council and pall park commity I am only able to purchase though a local supplier we have a contract with. The...
  19. moorerm04

OG White Steel

Got one on the way from a board bro, and had a couple questions about it. I picked it up for a singlewall league here in my home town (270' fences... That's why it's single wall). I have hit the maroon barrel steel, but how does OG compare to newer ones. We will be hitting Dudley Hycons. Just...
  20. moorerm04

For Trade Broken in 28oz One 1.20 NR for a White Steel

NR unknown number of hits some webbing and ground wear, getting pretty darn hot, but I only use it in BP now. Looking for a 27 or 28 oz white or raw steel can be a NR just not beat to **** with a bunch of dents or waves. Need one for a singlewall coed league. I will also looks at trades for a...