Search results

1. C

Pure Sports Bats

We are still making all our bats right here in Charleston. Our bats will all still have the integrated endcap. We ware licensing the FIB technology to put in some models of our bats with our technology. We are introducing new models that are also not FIB and 100% our technology. As far as...
  2. C

Pure sports review

We have had 3 bats that had this issue with the end of the bat. Two were replaced one was given a refund. Paint issues were all early sales and we are happy to repaint or replace anyone who bought a bat that had paint issues. The paint issues have been fixed.
  3. C

Pure Sports Bats

Regarding the BP hero video. We have had some paint issues on the first few weeks worth of bats made. This issue has been fixed and I know for sure that bat that he tested is from the bad batch because we have added primer to our bats and that bat did not have it. We have offered to repaint...
  4. C

Pure Sports Bats

They have added new weights and endloads now.
  5. C

the Carolinas

From what I understand....Caldwell left ISA this year to start NESA. At some point this year the president of ISA died they hired Caldwell back at ISA and he finished what he started with NESA for the year. That sanction is now gone and back to ISA only.
  6. C

the Carolinas

Can't wait for this dude to move here it should be interesting to watch.
  7. C

the Carolinas

Didn't realize 400 foot BP bombs made a person a stud. I have been building my team the wrong way. Sorry for my ignorance.
  8. C

the Carolinas

If you haven't played around here in 6 years you won't have heard of many of the teams and upper is virtually non existent.
  9. C

the Carolinas

Cliff you are always welcome
  10. C

the Carolinas

Not sure which way this will sway your choice but we have great team tickle piles.
  11. C

the Carolinas

Still a lot going on in 2016.
  12. C

the Carolinas

No I know who you are referring to now and he wasn't cut. I really like him. But yes to be cut you have to be a part of the team and our mutual friend was never cut. I still keep tabs on him. Sometimes I'm wrong in evaluations.
  13. C

the Carolinas

Just for the record I have cut zero people this year but I have had 4 or 5 leave on their own.
  14. C

the Carolinas

Who did I cut that was the best free agent? In my opinion two wrongs usually make a right.
  15. C

the Carolinas

We are gonna give Frankie a shot on the mound. We are very fortunate to have Cain on the team which makes me very comfortable.
  16. C

the Carolinas

Glad he's doing better. That didn't take long
  17. C

the Carolinas

Bzo will be back for our next one and Cain has done well.
  18. C

the Carolinas

We have two pitchers Bzo and Cain
  19. C

the Carolinas

Stretch caught your post pre edit. That would be news to me.
  20. C

the Carolinas

Bettinger runs it I help with getting players.