Search results

1. abitskrewd

For Sale/Trade L2 & scn9

L2. WR 26oz. 300 hits. few lines of webbing. Traded 30oz SCN9. webbed. lots of hits. stamps still there. $125 would look to trade for ASA 1 piece Demarini 375's. cash can go either way.
  2. abitskrewd

ASA ball hitting baserunner & 5 man

just wanted to know for clarification. i tried looking these up online but no luck in my searches. 1. can you play a 5 man infield in ASA? i thought that you could position defenders any where. 2. runner coming to home from third. throw from outfielder is up the third base line and short...
  3. abitskrewd

For Sale Easton SCX3

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1262755
  4. abitskrewd

LTB NON Composite Barrel ASA

league is not allowing composite barrel bats anymore. looking to get some good metal. can swing anything from 26-28oz. lmk what you got.
  5. abitskrewd

ASA metal

League just switched to metal. Whats the best out there for .52 core ball?
  6. abitskrewd

For Sale/Trade Srv4, sp12sv98, ext, scn20bw

got 4 bats for sale/trade. bats are a little dirty in pics. i am looking for a 27oz EL Z2K in trade. SRV4 is 28oz. less than 350 swings. SOLD SP12SV98 is 27oz w/ receipt. less than 250 swings. $170 EXT is 28oz. NOT FOR SALE SCN20BW is not for sale. NOT FOR SALE dont know...
  7. abitskrewd

For Sale/Trade few bats

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1181127
  8. abitskrewd

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCX3 & SCN8

both got to go. flex is just too good to me and once the ball is mush its Z time. Scn8 is up for $165obo Keeping extended also willing to trade for Z1k or one of the new 2013 eastons, ill look at the srv4 as well. other trade offers will be listened to.
  9. abitskrewd

rule help

Not positive on this, just looking for help........ Is there a rule on playing 5 man that the fifth infielder has to start on the grass? Friends team was told that by an umpire today in league ball. Dont think thats the case but told him i would look into it. Thanks.
  10. abitskrewd

LTB spiderz batting gloves

who here is a spiderz rep? i forgot who i dealt with before, but their pricing was way better than the $3.00 discount code.
  11. abitskrewd

Which 2013 Utrip stamped Easton swings like

I am gonn be playing more utrip and NSA ball this year and was thinking about picking up a bat to accommodate this. Previously I had asked about which Easton's swung like the 28oz Flex, so, which new stamped utrip/NSA Easton's fit that bill. Thanks in advance.
  12. abitskrewd

For Sale Deal of the Day (Possibly)

27oz Rush98. not broken in yet. less than 500 swings. no webbing. no rattle. looking for a new home. SOLD
  13. abitskrewd

Side Rotation on Batted Ball

team mate of mine is getting nasty side spin on almost every ball he hits. he is a right handed base hitter. almost every ball he has been hitting is having heavy rotation spinning towards the first base side. sometimes its so extreme that a hit over the SS seems to slice to almost land...
  14. abitskrewd

For Sale Oakley Split Jackets

just seeing if theres any interest out there for some white out split jackets. two sets of polarized lenses and hard case. dont even know where to start pricing on them. will have pics up tomorrow. hard case included. Looking to trade towards a pair on M Frames or Radars. LMK
  15. abitskrewd

Price Check Rush98 27oz

less that 500 swings on this bat. only ball marks on it. no webbing, etc.
  16. abitskrewd

Price Check Scn7

27 oz SCN7
  17. abitskrewd

Which Easton swings closest to a 28oz Flex

i know the scx3 is probably a pretty close bet, but what other eastons swing like it. looking to pick up a BP bat thats close as i dont wanna put many more BP swings on the flex. its getting pretty hot and webbed up nicely.
  18. abitskrewd

LTTF 28oz scn3 or scx3.

Got a few bats I am willing to trade. Can also add cash. Bats on my end that I am willing to part with are: 27oz rush98 27oz scn7
  19. abitskrewd

Roller Bag

looking at getting a new roller bag. i would like one that can hold 5 bats, plus a compartment for cleats. does anyone have any suggestions. i was looking at the boombah beast bag, but there are only external photos. also its hard to tell the quality of the material used to make the bag...
  20. abitskrewd

LTB SCN9 - 28oz

as stated above. looking for a 28oz SCN9. game ready is GTG, but stamps should be readable. LMK