Search results

1. T

RPTS "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" tournament (Feb 5th) Simi Valley

ROJO, What teams are confirmed.. Also, is it straight double elimination? Do you think we will be done early?
  2. T

Hey Rojo, Got your message.... Our manager just called you .. Manny.. He said you guys would...

Hey Rojo, Got your message.... Our manager just called you .. Manny.. He said you guys would let us play.. You have 3 teams so far?
  3. T

RPTS "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" tournament (Feb 5th) Simi Valley

Rojo, what level is this tourney??
  4. T

37th Annual "Coors" Labor Day Ojai Tournament Sept 4-6

These are some great responses... I like the supplied bat suggestion.... That would be perfect.. Just leave it one division though!!!
  5. T

Remember it's softball. Everyone's sticks are dirty now a days and anyone can beat anyone because of the sticks. I have been playing a long time and when I see a guy that's 5'8", 175 lbs hit the ball over 300ft, then it should always be one division.... When these tourneys were OPEN, we all used...
  6. T

I totally agree with Nick.... That's how you gain your experience and get better. We have all took our lumps but learned from them. It's all a matter of experience and learning from your mistakes to get better. U can't get better facing rec teams that are just starting to play softball or are...
  7. T

Keep it an OPEN TOURNEY like it used to be.... I agree... It should be just one division....... No uppers and lowers... NCAA tourney isn't like that.... a small school always matches up with a big time school in the first round...... I've played in this tourney for years and it's always been...