Search results

1. B

S1 & S2s

I got a s1 from a buddy last year for $100 best bat I've swung the 2014 l3 is very similar
  2. B

Need pitcher for sat

Rip it softball r pitchers are both working and I don't wanna get on the Mound lol
  3. B

Need pitcher for sat

I'll pay for gas
  4. B

Need pitcher for sat

Plainwell mi this sat April 12
  5. B

Looking for pitcher for sat

Plainwell mi hit me up if interested
  6. B

For Sale 27.5oz LV1

Still avail
  7. B

BP today????

I live in the warsaw indiana area would like to take some swings any interest ? Will drive a little if needed (574) 527-9470
  8. B

LTB miken wheeled bag

I have a mike roller red and black no tears all zippers work just dirty shoot me a number I can send pics
  9. B

North Central indiana

Just moved to the area and looking to play ball. Anybody know where to go I live in the warsaw area
  10. B

Black Ops roller vs. Tanel 360

I've had both the tanel wore out fast and was very unstable when loaded down I only swing easton but black ops is the best bag on the market
  11. B

Warsaw in

Bump for hits on this
  12. B

Warsaw in

How bout some hits on this
  13. B

Warsaw in

Bump...............................
  14. B

Warsaw in

Looking for a team to play league with in the area. I play out field mostly good stick with home run power pm me if u have an open spot
  15. B

Warsaw in

Looking for a league team to play with u trip Asa or nsa . I play outfield mostly . Good stick with home run power. Moving down from Grand Rapids Mi love to play ball and show up every week:pics:
  16. B

For Sale All done sale

Back upppppppp
  17. B

For Sale All done sale

To the top
  18. B

For Sale All done sale

I have a 26oz booger starting to open up nice no issues$100 26oz scn6 like new few hundred hits needs a lot of work $100 28oz scn9 just started to click $175 None of the bats have any issues I can text picks if ya like
  19. B

Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

Well hey good looking out glad to see the softball community down here is unlike anywhere else I've ever played
  20. B

Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

Anybody need a guy this weekend