Search results

1. z00ted 85

ASA Derby Boys

So from i could gather the 15 is closest to the ODB. My question is how does the 16 compare?
  2. z00ted 85

Price Check 27oz NR Juggy

About 20 hits. Not mine just want to make sure I can even a deal out correctly. Thanks in advance for any help.
  3. z00ted 85

2014 Barrel Lengths

Can I get some help on this? Specifically the DB, Wanted, Avarice and Plague. Thank you.
  4. z00ted 85

Help needed

Alright guys a little back story for ya. I was heavy from elementary school until very recently. The only workouts I ever really participated in were weight training in high school for football. Well, I had the lap-band surgery in 2010 and I am down about 200 pounds since then. I have pretty...
  5. z00ted 85

2011 ASA Z vs Flipper

I did a search but didn't get too much from the LS side. Anyways I was hoping to hear any opinions on people who have swung both. I'd like to know differences on good contact, miss hits, weighting. Performance is relative but I'd like to hear your experience with performance differences as well...
  6. z00ted 85

Price Check Rush98

27oz Rush 98 is in pretty good shape. No cracks or rattles, cap tight. ASA stamps are visible, normal field wear. I don't think the bat has fully opened up yet. I play in leagues that use a 52/275 so it hasn't been too beat up. I'm not the original owner but I've never felt suspect about it...
  7. z00ted 85

Price Check 28oz SCN3 OG Flex

Bat is in good shape. Both ASA stamps are visible, light webbing, bunch of scratches from the fields, a couple of gouges. The bat hasn't totally opened up yet. I play in leagues that use a 52/275 so it hasn't been too beat up. I'm not the original owner but I've never felt suspect about it...
  8. z00ted 85

Price Check 27oz Rush98

Bat is in pretty good shape. No cracks or rattles, cap tight. ASA stamps are visible, light webbing, bunch of scratches from the fields, bat hasn't totally opened up yet. I play in leagues that use a 52/275 so it hasn't been too beat up. I'm not the original owner but I've never felt suspect...
  9. z00ted 85

Anybody have hook up @ the Brea Improv?

The title says it all. Looking to possibly get hooked up for Jay Mohr on Sunday August 26th. If anybody can help me out that'd be cool and much appreciated.
  10. z00ted 85

2012 Anderson Invitational

Sorry for the delay guys but here's the thread. The event is being planned and I will use this as a tool to collect information, suggestions and a general feel for what we need, want and so on. Keep an eye on the thread I will use the next post for all the information. This thing was a...
  11. z00ted 85

San Diego area cages

Hey guys, heading to San Diego this weekend and the gf wants to hit a bit. Looking for an indoor facility with "real" (non-dimpled) balls. Machine pitch would be best (that way i can hit too) but self pitch works too. We are staying in the UCSD/Hillcrest area. Can any of the local SD guys help...
  12. z00ted 85

Price Check 27fl gsr

100> hits 27FL GSR no cracks. End cap tight with no issues. Returnable no paperwork though. What would be a good price? Thank you all in advance for your help.
  13. z00ted 85

Price Check 27oz OGRT & RTCK

Both RTs are 27's with minimal waving, no dents or cracks. Pins and cap tight on both. Would like to get a price for both together and separate. The GSR will be available too I'll just have to get a price for that too. Thanks guys.
  14. z00ted 85

This thread contains sexy pictures of...

...a 28oz 2012 Techzilla. Thanks again Tumblebug for the bat and jplum13 for putting the contest together. I can't wait to hit this thing.
  15. z00ted 85

Corneal replacement anyone?

10/24/2011 7:46am This is my right eye as I'm waiting for surgery. It is an outpatient procedure so I should be able to update later on today. As of today I am officially a no go on any games for at least 1 month most likely longer as my vision will fluctuate. Wish me luck guys. See ya later.
  16. z00ted 85

GTG Joker0091 is very gtg

Sold Joker0091 an OG Techzilla. Made prompt payment and hooked me up when the bat was better than expected. Thanks man. :D:cool:
  17. z00ted 85

GTG jaaam4u is GTG

jaaam4u and i made a trade and he had great communication, shipped quickly and bat was exactly as described. It was a pleasure dealing with you bro. Enjoy the Techzilla.
  18. z00ted 85

Check it out!

So I mentioned in the general discussion thread but these pictures deserve their own thread. I'm going to need a corneal transplant soon and that means I'm going to be out of commission for a couple months. BUT check this out this is my right eye... That milky blue stuff is chilling on the...
  19. z00ted 85

GTG LoveyPSU is very GTG

I bought a 27fl GSR from LoveyPSU. Dude shipped out quickly, communicated great and was working with me to fix the deal when FedEx reported they lost the bat. Bat was found and delivered today exactly as described. Thanks bro I appreciate the time and effort in the deal.
  20. z00ted 85

GTG Ronn050

Ronn made up ordered and delivered some awesome VP Flying Squirrel hats. Thanks Ronnie!