Search results

1. mbfranchi

x-rock hard to find?

Not sure about stores, or in-store price vs online, but just bought a case from Amazon for same price I got them last year.
  2. mbfranchi

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

The original Worth Mayhem May98
  3. mbfranchi

Batting Order & Courtesy Runner

Anyone have a method or theory for creating a batting order and planning for Courtesy Runners for the SLOW guys? We've been blessed with an influx of youth the last two season, so no longer is the team stuck going base-to-base with four hits needed to get the slow guys around. Top 5 in the...
  4. mbfranchi

Ball Life/Duration/Usage ??

Thanks for the great info gentlemen, especially Muscles. Sounds like as long as I buy a good ball (Evil, Tattoo, XRock, Hycon) I'll be GTG.
  5. mbfranchi

Ball Life/Duration/Usage ??

How long (# of games) would you guess a new ball will remain at it peak, before it should be replaced do to decreased performance? I knew this isn't a very exact science, just trying to get a general idea based on your experience as this is my first season managing a team. We're hitting...
  6. mbfranchi

GTG FIREDEW is GTG

MBFranchi says FIREDEW is GTG. Purchased a MLB 3x5 flag him. Great price, he shipped same day as I paid and flag looks great. As baseball season is just starting, I'd suggest you fly your colors proudly. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=812264
  7. mbfranchi

GTG rme0018 is GTG

mbfranchi says rme0018 is GTG. I bought a bat from him. I paid him upfront, and he shipped the bat out next day. Bat exactly as described. Would do business with him again. Thanks Bro!!
  8. mbfranchi

GTG MajorWood is GTG

mbfranchi says Majorwood is very GTG. I sold him a Recoil 180. Since he had far more GTG than I did at the time, I agreed to ship the bat to him first and then he pay me. He is most certainly a man of his word and got me the money the same day he received the bat. Would do business again...
  9. mbfranchi

As far as dobies and pits together.. it really depends on the individual dogs. Two Alpha type...

As far as dobies and pits together.. it really depends on the individual dogs. Two Alpha type personalities will always compete/fight for leadership of the "pack" even if its a chihuahua and a toy poodle. When selecting you next puppy (whichever breed you choose) it will be important to NOT...
  10. mbfranchi

You're one of the most observant people I've met recently. To see a fit & muscular (6' 210...

You're one of the most observant people I've met recently. To see a fit & muscular (6' 210 9%BF) 27yo guy walking a dog with a pink collar AND pink leash, it astonishes me everyone (except you) assumes the pup is a boy because she's so big. Penelope is going to turn 10 months old next week...
  11. mbfranchi

I live in North Raleigh. And actually play league ball in the same league as Tom (i see you two...

I live in North Raleigh. And actually play league ball in the same league as Tom (i see you two have been messaging below) but a different divison. Hows Okinawa? Anything like in the Karate Kid part 2?
  12. mbfranchi

GTG MBFranchi's GTG List

MBFranchi 's GTG List: Brought From bjaeger414 - Recoil j831 - Juggy rme0018 - Miken 282 Sold To Spixxx8 - J2 Longball44 - Recoil Capn1 - AV MajorWood - Recoil Tomj2345 - know personally
  13. mbfranchi

GTG Capn1 is GTG

mbfranchi says Capn1 is GTG. I sold him a AV. He made payment same day that we agreed upon price. Super communication and extremely understanding, even when bat was slightly damaged in shipping. Bat was shipped with insurance but since performance was not affected he has not (yet) filed a...
  14. mbfranchi

GTG Longball44 is GTG

mbfranchi says Longball44 is GTG. I sold him a Recoil Max. He made payment same day that we agreed upon price, and even added extra $$ to help me out with shipping to Canada!! Would do business again. Thanks Bro!!
  15. mbfranchi

GTG Spixxx8 is GTG

mbfranchi says Spixxx8 is GTG. I sold him a NOW J2. He made payment same day that we agreed upon price. Would do business again.
  16. mbfranchi

GTG bjaeger414 is GTG

MBFranchi says bjaeger414 is GTG Sold me a ASA Recoil. Shipped day after I made payment. Bat was package wonderfully. Would do business again.
  17. mbfranchi

For Sale/Trade Miken Recoil ASA

*****sold*****
  18. mbfranchi

MY GTG: Brought From bjaeger414 - Recoil j831 - Juggy rme0018 - Miken 282 Sold To Spixxx8 - J2...

MY GTG: Brought From bjaeger414 - Recoil j831 - Juggy rme0018 - Miken 282 Sold To Spixxx8 - J2 Longball44 - Recoil Capn1 - AV MajorWood - Recoil Tomj2345 - know personally
  19. mbfranchi

For Sale 27oz Juggy 2nd batch

PM sent to you