Search results

1. srhine09

LTB Rawlings PRO303-6TI or PRO303-JHEY

Someone has to have one of these....
  2. srhine09

For Sale Miken Recoil ASA 26oz

For sale. Looking for $150 OBO. No rattle and very little webbing. End cap is still solid with no gap. Stamps are visible but are worn.
  3. srhine09

GTG stagnetty is GTG

GTG bro here. Fast delivery and great communication.
  4. srhine09

For Trade Milne recoil 26oz balanced

Looking for of mayo. 26-28oz. Pics of the recoil are in my albums. Can't load them on my phone but will put them up later. Recoil is in good condition. Almost fully broken in I would say. No cracks separations or webbing. Open to any other offers just seeing whats availabe out there. Not for...
  5. srhine09

For Sale Easton SCN8 26OZ

No cracks, webbing or endcap seperation. Looking for $200 OBO let me know if you need more pics. I dont think it is fulling broken in yet.
  6. srhine09

For Sale Nike Free Runs White 10.5

Bought these for work and turns out i dont need them. Worn a few times very clean just cleaned them look brand new. Laces have maybe a few marks on them but can be replaced. Bought for $100 new. Looking for $80 OBO
  7. srhine09

GTG atl baller GTG

GTG bought a video game off him. Thanks man
  8. srhine09

LTB Ncaa 12 ps3

Who has it?????:rolleyes:
  9. srhine09

Rawlings...Does Web= bigger pocket??

I had a 11.75 PP with an I web that i felt was too small. I now have a 12" Wilson with a pro H web which is the perfect size. Looking to get a custom Rawlings 12" (HOH this time) and wanted to know if the H web would make the pocket larger than if i got another i web?? Dont want to get...
  10. srhine09

ASA Wood and 80's bat

Want to try these out just for fun. Its a Wilson wood softball bat made of hickory. The other is an old metal Easton 33oz. Neither have any stamps on them. Would they be allowed in my ASA Rec League???
  11. srhine09

ASA Recoil

I love it.....that is all
  12. srhine09

GTG loco62 GTG

Did a straight up bat trade. Great communication. Would deal with him again.
  13. srhine09

For Trade Freak 98 27oz.

Looking to try something new.....this bat has maybe 700 hits on it, has not yet reached its potential. Has the slightest rattle. Few paint chips. Flat sticker if you can about that.. Wanting to try an OG Flex or May98.....open to all offers however....would like something 26oz....MUST BE ASA!
  14. srhine09

Bay Area Store that carrys Vinci

Looking for a store in the North Bay Area (California) that i would be able to go and try on a Vinci and see what the big fuss is about.
  15. srhine09

Winter Workouts

Started training with my friend who is a personal trainer. Been working on a lot of lower body strength. Would upper body help more with softball and hitting with power?
  16. srhine09

deeper pocket

Any tips on making the pocket deeper?
  17. srhine09

Fair or foul???

Last game of the season last night. Our team sucked and missed out on the playoffs. We played the first place team who had nothing to play for so they came out pretty flat. We beat them 30-19.....last inning we were up by over ten and i was on third with no outs..guy on my team popped up to...
  18. srhine09

ASA how to make an ump not hate ur team anymore??

we seem to always get the same ump and he hates us.....we are always arguing with him cuz he is terrible and never seems to give us the close calls...is there anyway to make this guy not hate us and call a fair game?? he cost us one game already with terrible calls in the last inning...could win...
  19. srhine09

Pros wearing Vinci

Haven't seen any pros wearing a Vinci till tonight. Pitch on the mets named Dessens. Any one know any other pros that use vinci's?
  20. srhine09

Pros and Cons TPX Flare

just ordered one.....dont know a thing about it really..got a 12.75 for when i have to fill in for a missing outfielder. what are the pros and cons of the flare? looks or is it just a feel and style thing?