Search results

1. N

Its April and its baseball season.

Arrieta stealing second after getting hit will be my favorite moment of the postseason
  2. N

Member/Players average age.

25, last year I played 3 nights a week, co-ed on Sundays and around 10 tourneys from May-September. This year because of my work schedule I'm down to 1 night a week and co-ed on Sunday. I've played 1 tourney... I don't miss it. Enjoying playing more golf and getting away from the tourney...
  3. N

fall fest, clinton mi

I would do it all over again too... Do you know what course you're playing?
  4. N

fall fest, clinton mi

i have 8 hours of vacay left which I need to save to attend a benefit for my friends niece who has Retts syndrome.
  5. N

fall fest, clinton mi

I gotta work
  6. N

20th hole

I am addicted to golf. When I'm not working I'm either golfing or watching golf videos on YouTube. It's stupid.
  7. N

fall fest, clinton mi

Address ?
  8. N

20th hole

shot 86 here today, not that long or difficult just played like ****. Triple bogey'd 1 & 18, birdied 5 & 17. Switched balls today from Callaway Superhots to Callaway Chrome Soft, hitting about 20-30 yards shorter. Took some getting used to.
  9. N

Its April and its baseball season.

Happy with the moves the Tigers made, now just need to move Rajai and Avila. Glad we'll be saving some money with not having to pay for a hotel room for Norris.
  10. N

Tourney softball is dumb

What's dumb about having fun, good comp and less middle shots?
  11. N

Who would be interested in wood bats and good balls again?

I'd be willing to bet this has more to do with the hitters swing plane than the bat
  12. N

whats the best glove and glove size for Middle Man

I have a 12.25 and a 12.75 and haven't made an error since my last 400' homerun.
  13. N

2015 Border Battle

Only about a hour and a half away from Midland may have to go watch a few games
  14. N

5 man infield

sounds like teams should play a 5 man outfield against you
  15. N

Middle infield glove suggestions (softball)

Have you thought about Mizuno's? If I used the same glove for 15 years would be hard to look elsewhere.
  16. N

Why do you playl this game?

I like competing but enjoy the beers and laughs with friends after the game more
  17. N

How fast are you?

As long as I can beat the ball to where I'm trying to go I dont care..
  18. N

Intentionally Walking Someone in League....Yar or Nay?

Ways of giving someone an intentional pass without the world knowing. Throw him 3 junk pitches and see if he goes fishing.
  19. N

mlb offseason

The Tigers signed Victor Martinez and Miggy has a drinking problem
  20. N

Who to Start

Pick up Ray Rice