Search results

1. Shreve

GTG Bobbyday82

Bobbyday82 bought an RD28 from me. He was a pleasure to deal with and quick on the payment and PMs. Give him your business in the future!
  2. Shreve

For Sale NIW 27oz RD28 (ASA)

Just like the title says, I'm selling a NIW 27oz ASA model RD28. Price is $385 shipped (paypal gift or tack on the fees). I ship USPS, triangle box, sig confirmation, etc. No trades at this time as I need to shrink the bat collection. BAT IS SOLD!!!!!!
  3. Shreve

GTG SweetSPT is GTG

I completed a seamless deal with SweetSPT. He shipped quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with, sell to, or buy from this board member in the future. Good one here!
  4. Shreve

GTG insomniac is GTG

Insomniac is a great guy to deal with. He bought an RD28 from me. Payment, communication, etc. couldn't have gone better.
  5. Shreve

For Sale NIW RD28 27oz (asa)

I've got a 27oz NIW RD28 (asa) that needs to go. The bat is returnable WITH receipt. This weight, receipt, and NIW combination is getting tough to find. Sale price is $385 shipped (pp gift). The only trades I might consider are for a 27oz '08 Reaper (pref. NIW) plus cash or a 27oz OG Extended...
  6. Shreve

GTG bignasty is GTG

Bought a Reaper from this board member. The deal went as smoothly as possible. Fast shipping, clear communication.
  7. Shreve

GTG DaddyDaycare

Good board member here. Pays quickly, communicates often. Sold him a NanoTek and the deal went very smoothly.
  8. Shreve

GTG kreationz is GTG

Sold him an RD28. Paid quickly, good communication. This board bro is great to deal with.
  9. Shreve

27oz NanoTek for sale

Just thought one of you Anderson gents might be interested in this minty NanoTek SPA I'm selling. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=855253
  10. Shreve

For Sale Anderson NanoTek SPA 27oz (2nd Batch)

I'm selling a second batch 27oz Anderson NanoTek SPA (that's the ASA model). The bat is minty with exactly 20 hits on it. No dents, waves, cracks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind. OG grip removed. It's returnable with receipt. I'll post pictures this evening. Asking $210 shipped. BAT IS...
  11. Shreve

For Trade 27oz RD28 for '08 Reaper

I'm trading a 27oz RD28 (asa) with fewer than 200 hits. The bat doesn't have any cracks, gouges, or webbing, and has no detectable end cap wear. It looks pristine. It has a very faint Demarini style rattle, but performs great. The RD is returnable, no receipt. I am looking for a 27oz NIW '08...
  12. Shreve

NIW '08 Reaper 27oz

I'm looking for a 27oz NIW '08 Rip-It Reaper (ASA). I'm willing to buy, but I also have a 27oz RD28 for trade.
  13. Shreve

For Trade ASA RD28 27oz

I am looking to trade a 27oz RD28 (ASA model) with 200 hits or fewer. The bat doesn't have any cracks, gouges, or webbing, and has very little end cap wear. It has a very faint Demarini style rattle, but the bat performs great. The RD is returnable, no receipt. The only bat I am looking for...
  14. Shreve

GTG Hammertime#14 is GTG

Bought a NanoTek from Hammertime#14. He mailed the bat very quickly and I received it in the condition described. Good board bro right here!
  15. Shreve

GTG kklene

Kyle is good to go in my estimation. He ships fast, communicates quickly and often, and is easy to deal with. Good board bro here.
  16. Shreve

GTG Wedge12 is GTG

Wedge12 facilitated a super smooth deal between his buddy and me. Fast communication, fast shipping, all the components of a great deal were there. Give him your business in the future. :D
  17. Shreve

GTG Stenny17 is GTG

Stenny17 arranged a trade between me and his friend. All went smoothly. He was a communicative middle man.:D Give him some future business!
  18. Shreve

For Trade NIW RD28 28oz

I'm looking to trade my 28oz NIW ASA RD28 with receipt for a 27oz NIW ASA RD28 with receipt. I want the same situation, minus an ounce. Let me know if you've got what I'm after. :D
  19. Shreve

GTG Trip is GTG

Trip is great to deal with. I bought an RD28 from him. He ships quickly and can tape a triangle box with the best of them :D Give this GTG bro your business!
  20. Shreve

GTG LT44 is GTG

LT44 is very GTG in my book. He bought a Juggy from me, paid quickly, and was very fast on the PM communication. Give him your business!