Search results

1. L

New a few shirts made

I have the files for my logo in Illustrator, just need to find someone that is able to make a few shirts for me for a league ball team. They are set up for partial dye sub on white shirts...
  2. L

Custom youth hats / visors

I want to get some youth hats or visors for my daughters softball team. I am also interested in possibly getting some for the parents as well. Who would be a good source for just hats/visors? I really like this style/logo but would take something plain as well The shark on the right.
  3. L

2013 Saints Softball Prison Ministry Informational Meeting

MOVIE LINK CORRECTED The Saints Prison Ministry has several teams across the US, including 2 in GA. Our 2013 meeting for interested players will be on Jan 12, see below. Please RSVP if you are interested so that we can get an estimate on the amount of people. In 3 seasons we have...
  4. L

2013 GA Saints Prison Ministry Informational Meetings

MOVIE LINK CORRECTED The Saints Prison Ministry has several teams across the US, including 2 in GA. Our 2013 meeting for interested players will be on Jan 12, see below. Please RSVP if you are interested so that we can get an estimate on the amount of people. In 3 seasons we have...
  5. L

2012 GA Saints Prison Ministry Informational Meetings

Here is the information on the 2012 GA Saints Softball Teams. We will be starting our South GA Team this year as well as returning our vetern North GA Team. Please read below if you are interested in the ministry, all of the contact information is at the bottom. In 2011 the GA Saints: Saw...
  6. L

2012 GA Saints Prison Ministry Informational Meetings

Here is the information on the 2012 GA Saints Softball Teams. We will be starting our South GA Team this year as well as returning our vetern North GA Team. Please read below if you are interested in the ministry, all of the contact information is at the bottom. In 2011 the GA Saints: Saw...
  7. L

This Sat Aug 20 - Saints Softball Prison Ministry Movie Premier

Open to everyone: Please RSVP to [email protected] Filmed by Emmy award winning former employees of ESPN Films , "Touching Base" is an all access movie that follows the Saints Prison Ministry. This 90 minute film will give you an in depth look at the ministry, players, prisons, and...
  8. L

LTB Looking to buy 6 doz balls

Need to buy 6 dozen balls for a prison ministry team. Any core, doesn't matter. Have anything you want to dump?
  9. L

Saints Prison Ministry Movie Premier

Open to everyone: Please RSVP to [email protected] Filmed by Emmy award winning former employees of ESPN Films , "Touching Base" is an all access movie that follows the Saints Prison Ministry. This 90 minute film will give you an in depth look at the ministry, players, prisons, and...
  10. L

Saints Prison Ministry Southeast Movie Premier

11. L

Saints Prison Ministry October Crusade Info

If anyone is interested please let me know. This is a Christian softball prison ministry (we play against the inmates, preach between games, and talk/pray with them as the need arises). We will play 10-14 games over 4 days and visit 5-7 different prisons. If anyone is interested in possibly...
  12. L

Best bat non sanction

Is there anything better than the U2? Prision ministry ball so no restrictions on bats. Need to pick up a couple of new ones.
  13. L

Custom Batting Gloves

Does anyone have a good source for batting gloves with a team logo?
  14. L

2nd 2011 Georgia Saints Softball Prison Minsitry Informational Meeting

The 2nd (and final) 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be Tuesday night, 1/4/2011, 7pm, at First Baptist Church of Woodstock, in Woodstock, GA. The 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be this Tuesday night, 12/14/2010, 8pm...
  15. L

2nd 2011 Georgia Saints Softball Prison Minsitry Informational Meeting

The 2nd (and final) 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be Tuesday night, 1/4/2011, 7pm, at First Baptist Church of Woodstock, in Woodstock, GA. The 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be this Tuesday night, 12/14/2010, 8pm...
  16. L

WTB Softballs for Prison Ministry Team

No restrictions on core so any will work.
  17. L

2011 GA Saints Prison Ministry Meeting Tonight

Meeting is tonight for everyone that was interested, thank you. The 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be this Tuesday night, 12/14/2010, 8pm, at New Season Church in Hiram, GA. In 2010 the GA Saints played in front of more than 1300 inmates and saw over...
  18. L

2011 GA Saints Prison Softball Minisitry

The 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be this Tuesday night, 12/14/2010, 8pm, at New Season Church in Hiram, GA. In 2010 the GA Saints played in front of more than 1300 inmates and saw over 111 men choose to accept Christ in only 5 dates. In 2011 we plan to...
  19. L

2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry Meeting this Tue

The 2011 GA Saints Softball Prison Ministry informational meeting will be this Tuesday night, 12/14/2010, 8pm, at New Season Church in Hiram, GA. In 2010 the GA Saints played in front of more than 1300 inmates and saw over 111 men choose to accept Christ in only 5 dates. In 2011 we plan to...
  20. L

GA ISA Church State - Aug 14

Sign up on the tournament entry page at the Georgia ISA website (www.softballgeorgia.com) or contact: Kenny Mc - [email protected] Ryan Samples [email protected] 2010 Georgia ISA Church State Tournament August 14, 2010 Dupree Park Woodstock, GA Entry Fee - $270 (+ $30 ISA...