Search results

1. Prrebel

ASA Player position

Hey guys, I have a question with regards to a players position on the field. Not necessarily where he is playing, but what position he is considered to be playing. let me elaborate... I play in a league where an outfielder is not allowed to throw a runner out at first base. It began as a...
  2. Prrebel

Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 16-19

Hey guys Anyone here playing in the Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 19-22? We are making our first trip to the US to play ball. We are a 40+ team (I'm the old guy at nearly 49), and because it is our first tourney south of the border, we are ranked in the "major" division. I know...
  3. Prrebel

Winter Worlds Qualifier. Phoenix, Nov 19-22

Hey guys Anyone here playing in the Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 19-22? We are making our first trip to the US to play ball. We are a 40+ team (I'm the old guy at nearly 49), and because it is our first tourney south of the border, we are ranked in the "major" division. I...
  4. Prrebel

Cages in Vegas

Going to Vegas next week for our first holiday in years. Never been there before, but just looking forward to getting away from our ****ty weather here in Newfoundland. Since I haven't gotten any swings in so far this spring, I wouldn't mind getting out and hitting a few balls while we're...