Search results

1. philcasi

Hawthorne, CA area players

I'll be in your neck of the woods March 8th - 13th. Just wondering if I can be a pick up for a league night to meet some guys from the boards. http://www.usssa.com/slowpitch/Team3/#/?gdSport=17&teamID=2177696 Thats a link to my current team to show that I'm not too terrible but I'm...
  2. philcasi

Conference question

Are there different divisions in conference ball? Like a conference D teams, conference C teams and so on until you get to A or majors?
  3. philcasi

Question about the black ops roller

Does it have hooks so you can hang it up on the fence or is it strictly made for standing up by itself? Can someone provide pics of the hideaway fence hooks that demarini is talking about in their description. Thank you for your time.
  4. philcasi

What 2013 utrip stamped bat is close the Cartel?

What bat does demarini have out currently with the new utrip stamp that is similar to the cartel? or are they going to come out with something to it in the future?
  5. philcasi

Washington DC area players. Get in here!

I'm going to be in DC this march, st pattys day weekend, for a couple of days bc my wife is running the half marathon up there. I thought it would be cool if I could bring my glove and play a league night with someone in the boards. Let me know.
  6. philcasi

RIP 1/23 to 1/26.

It was good while it lasted. I'm calling warranty in the morning.
  7. philcasi

Awesome find today at *****

Me and another board member went to our local dsg and we saw a bunch of evil Asa softballs there sitting on the shelf. I bought all of them.
  8. philcasi

looking for a shoe for the wifey

do they make anything smaller than a 7.5 in womens? she actually wears a 7 and the chart says that the flashes run true to size. we live in texas so wear extra socks isn't going to work
  9. philcasi

Look what I got in!!!! Pics inside.

I got my superpack in and my vinci rv1923 in too. thanks smarkley!!!