Search results

1. ocbasbalburg

For Trade 27oz asa helmer scn11bh for 27oz freak98

Looking to trade my 27oz asa helmer scn11bh for a 27oz freak98 only. Might listen to other trades, but really look for the freak. Bat was bought a few weeks ago from a board bro. I paid $175 for the bat and feel that value hasn't changed. Based on that I would add $40 at most depending on the...
  2. ocbasbalburg

For Trade 27oz asa helmer scn11bh for 27oz freak98

Looking to trade my 27oz asa helmer scn11bh for a 27oz freak98 only. Might listen to other trades, but really look for the freak. Bat was bought a few weeks ago from a board bro. I paid $175 for the bat and feel that value hasn't changed. Based on that I would add $40 at most depending...
  3. ocbasbalburg

GTG Doce is GTG

Doce is GTG. Great member here at sbf and provided a great product (Elite backpack). Quick communication and shipped fast and made sure the product was delivered correctly. Would not hesitate to deal with again and also would not hesitate to purchase Elite products again. Top quality...
  4. ocbasbalburg

GTG manuelg is GTG

Just purchased a bat from manuelg. Great communication, shipped as fast as possible with delivery confirmation and tracking information and followed the standard pricing guide (not trying to make profits on board bros unlike some). Zero concerns during the entire transaction. Would not...
  5. ocbasbalburg

GTG steel55 is GTG

steel55 is GTG. Bought some Blast Mids and they were as described (New!). Fast shipping, great communication and best price I could find. Thanks.
  6. ocbasbalburg

GTG silkypony

silkypony is GTG. Fast shipping, great communication.
  7. ocbasbalburg

ASA Recoil - 26oz or 27oz

Looking to buy an ASA Recoil... No big preference on maxload or balanced. Please PM me. Thanks.