Search results

1. tpcamp24

GTG JJF13 GTG seller

Excellent communication and a breeze to work with. Good ole North Cackalackey guy. Great bat at a great price. Definitely a SBF brother
  2. tpcamp24

USSSA Maxload Recoil (NIW) VS purchasing a used bat on SBF

I sold an older Demarini and have some dollars to spend on a better and newer model bat. I like the balanced Recoil and thought of getting an endloaded 27 to go with it, but have been looking at Fulks, Boogers, and other Mikens too. Question.....go with the NIW or get a used one already...
  3. tpcamp24

USSSA Shaved Team bats and cooler balls

USSSA question. I just read the thread on the cooler balls and saw where there was nothing in Utrip rules that made it illegal even though the common consensus was that it did alter the COR and compression. But we just had a league tourney suspended because multiple teams were found using and...
  4. tpcamp24

Used Wilson A2000

I have a teammate who is looking for a good used A2000, hopefully under $100. At least 12" and for RHT. If you have something then let me know. Thanks fellas and gals.
  5. tpcamp24

Miken Psycho 180 27 oz.

Would like a new or slightly used Psycho 27 oz. Getting some age on me so 180 more attractive than the 250 max. Thanks.