Search results

1. D

Bubba Club Question

It’s a 28
  2. D

Bubba Club Question

Anyone have a bubba club that would not break in? I just got back from GSL worlds in vegas and my club tested 440 he tried it 3 times and got the same number. He said most of the other ones he tested failed. Im wondering if maybe i just need to send it back or maybe it will get going thing is an...
  3. D

Sin City Championship Oct 15 and 16th

Did you find one I'm a transplant but could probably find you a guy
  4. D

NSA Tourney is Vegas Oct. 1st & 2nd for Rings

Ha they canceled the uppers great turn out
  5. D

Flex vs. Reckoning

If your talking about me mr. Shackleford I heard he was swinging a 1 piece flex this is a thread about the flex bats my bad should have started my own thread that got 1 open and no replys
  6. D

Flex vs. Reckoning

I want to know about the one piece wegman is swinging
  7. D

LTB ~30oz Endloaded USSSA Bat

The 100h in a 30 is probably one of the most end loaded bats you can find.
  8. D

D Worlds

Yiam lazer sports out of Vegas. Getting excited watch out for synergy from Vegas as well good squad
  9. D

LFT in Arizona!

Cags have Cade hit up mike Nino that guy knows everyone in az iM sure he could point you in a direction
  10. D

Possible breakup?

Shame they hit the ever loving hell out of it against us at winter worlds and seemed like good guys
  11. D

Lesson Learned...

But it was still great to see your big homie even if your bats sucked ha ha
  12. D

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

Austin you will like it bro get one its like a Easton and a Miken had a baby you will enjoy also maybe get a 27
  13. D

Wanting to try a combat

The flip might work as well I thought it felt a little end loaded
  14. D

My Nighthawk Review (Roboload)

I hit The duel and u trip today I was very very impressed... Mixed bag of balls hit them all well I couldn't tell a huge difference between the 2 I will have one in the bag this year for sure ... Think harder barrell dc
  15. D

Why Easton is Dying...

I hit my Kirby tonight and got snapped off by a shortstop wearing a soccer jersey a Rolex and has a Walmart glove when he was up to bat he was wearing weightlifting gloves moral of the story always swing your dc ha ha ha
  16. D

My Nighthawk Review (Roboload)

Why does every video of you Canada guys have a dude with crazy body rotation? All us Americans need to get stretching
  17. D

Madbeers Accident Pics

Did u have head trauma I couldn't tell with the shirtless photos ha ha
  18. D

New DeMarini's

Wheeler was swinging the new Cl22 this weekend our 3rd baseman didn't like it Ha ha
  19. D

Far west winter nationals 1/9/2016

See y'all tomorrow rain or shine
  20. D

Prayers and well wishes etc...Madbeers

He can still work a cell phone but has not noticed my grammar errors so he still must be a little loopy.