Search results

1. S

Price Check Now/NIW 2015 USA aftermaths

Z let me know ill take both
  2. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

Finally hit mine today and watch out. It is every bit as good as my mercy but with more ass behind it.
  3. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

I have swing the juggy. When I connected right it would fly but I couldn't do that a lot. The OG and USA should be the same just a matter of if you like 13" balanced/mid loaded vs USA 12" endload
  4. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

Mine weighted in at 25.9 26oz bat. Will be hitting it this weekend.
  5. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

I know, I am ok with that. I go threw about a bat ever 2 seasons. 20 games so it doesn't really matter. I will get a year out of it and it's return that's all that matters to me. I figure each swing costs me about .06 cents if I get the whole year out of it and the return.
  6. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

All we hit are 44/375 so I need something with a little more ass behind it. My mercy is great for hitting the gaps. I know how the bat is going to feel just hope it hits as well as the mercy. I swing an srv3 as well and hit hat great so I think the USA will do great as well.
  7. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

Well I bought one, let's hope it's lights out like my mercy is.
  8. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

How are these scaling?
  9. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

If any one is looking to move 26oz let me know.
  10. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

Swung the one and liked it. How does this compare? I have still yet to swing a aftermath or USA AF.
  11. S

Flipper Aftermath USA

Any update on how they preform? I swing the mercy and was going to buy on to test it out.
  12. S

Price Check 26 oz CLuggy and 27z asa Z1000

New is $200 on the Cluggy with return. So $150ish and I would be a buyer. When it passes compression what does it pass at?
  13. S

For Sale Easton Synergy Speed SRV4 26

Take $85???
  14. S

For Sale 36 Bat sale married and house bats must go

Sold a few more today, please see the first post for bats that are still available. If you see the bat with a compression test it's for sale still.
  15. S

Upspring what do you have for trade. And PM me an offer
  16. S

For Sale/Trade 26 oz ST100

I am, doesn't mean I can't play and have bats that I'll swing.
  17. S

For Sale/Trade 26 oz ST100

If trade doesn't go threw hit me up
  18. S

Sorry guys I pull 55 hours on a short week. I have the following available still. Ssr3b Xeno Blackout Srv1 only 1 Scn18 A few l1's OG synergy Recoils Psycho And the steel easton on the end.
  19. S

2 more gone, want to move these for the wedding. Come on guys I know you'll want some nice bats.
  20. S

no more blackouts

Any of you looking for a 26.5 FSE I have 2 left and don't intend on using them.