1. DUNNY51

Price Check NOW RB500 ASA FRENZY 14"

Friends basement
  2. DUNNY51

Price Check NOW RB500 ASA FRENZY 14"

what's value on a new outta wrapper ASA Rb500 Frenzy? 14" barrel 34/26
  3. DUNNY51

Buyer Beware BatDoc12 - Bad Deal

Dude you are unbelievable, there are facts that tell us it's batdoc12, and you still think it's batdoc? You never answered the question if you ever got pics of the bat you were trading for?
  4. DUNNY51

Guys, Need help with a Bat decision fast, Shipping error on an order

Keep the 16, hopefully receipt matches the bat
  5. DUNNY51

New Mikens

I dry swung a 27oz fulk elite (I swing 26oz) and it was super end loaded. Thought about trying 12.5" Jeff hall lite
  6. DUNNY51

Price Check 25oz OG Green Handle Mercy

How do you like it btw
  7. DUNNY51

New Mikens

Any plans to offer any other 12" or 12.5" barreled bats? Every miken seems to be 14" barrel besides freak 12, freak 30, and freakadelic. I'm curious y the patriot senior has 12" but patriot utrip has 14" barrel? A few more options would be awesome and maybe bring prices down a little on freak 12...
  8. DUNNY51

Best ASA bat in the last 3 years?

Any aftermath
  9. DUNNY51

For Trade Couple older bats

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=679269 Just FYI they will delete this thread without pics and name/date on piece of paper
  10. DUNNY51

Price Check Niw blue ressys and red connells

Then y do a price check if you know what you want? Probably to offers pmd to you so you can sell to highest bidder??? How much did you pay 2 weeks ago? Y would price change that much in that time?
  11. DUNNY51

He's not gonna post in this thread bc it would identify exactly who it is since Op doesn't know who he was talking to. Hopefully this thread keeps guys away from batdoc12 but I'm sure someone will get burned by this d bag. Op hopefully you learned your lesson as well to know exactly who...
  12. DUNNY51

Batdoc12 is a new member and has 0 Feedback, where are you getting long time member w a bunch of feedback http://forums.softballfans.com/member.php?u=113627
  13. DUNNY51

New Worth's and Compression testing

I think it has a lot to do w the person doing the testing, last year I had a couple Asa bats fail one weekend, but the next weekend all the way to this year and they still pass after prob 500-600 more swings
  14. DUNNY51

LTB 28oz FL2 UFLIP and Fulk Elite

Bump..........
  15. DUNNY51

LTB 26oz Kennington Super z

Bump...........
  16. DUNNY51

LTB 26oz Freak 12

One enroute
  17. DUNNY51

For Trade 26oz Freak12

Lmk if you decide to sell. PayPal ready
  18. DUNNY51

For Sale/Trade Og 100h, 100w, cf3

He will trade for a 26oz Freak 12......
  19. DUNNY51

Asa bat rec.

The Z's hit the 52's good bc of the inner disc . OP get an aftermath......