Search results

1. Camoninja

GW gameday Vs pro steerhide

My 13.5 pro steer lasted Maybe 600 games before it became to floppy. I wanna try their kip!
  2. Camoninja

Couple of Gloveworks questions and other useless glove musings......

I've got a 13.5 single post, extra wide of course, and if I remember correctly mine is more of the natural products steerhide. I've had it for a a while and it has well over 500 games on it. Mine stayed stiff for a long time but it's time to order another one. Its been a long time since I've...
  3. Camoninja

I'm new, its my first time.

Ninjas just need nice leather..... I might have been out of the game for a year or so but leather addiction is one addiction that won't go away.... I feel the need for a 13' USA Glovesmith in Wheat of course!
  4. Camoninja

I'm new, its my first time.

Is my 10inch Tee Ball glove big enough to pitch with???????? Seriously though.. I haven't been on here in a while and see if there are any new glove companies to look into. Not like I need another one but come on nothing beats good leather.
  5. Camoninja

Glove works

I got mine in and it is pretty good quality. I'll snap some pictures at lunch if I have time.
  6. Camoninja

Asp sbe & lbe

I've got the LBE but I've only put maybe 20 hits on it.
  7. Camoninja

Glove works

Mine was longer because I ordered 1 day right before the Chinese New Year.... which is a week long.
  8. Camoninja

Glove works

I tried the steerhide to compare the quality to what I already have. If they seem like they will hold up Ill order a kip one with more special requests.
  9. Camoninja

Glove works

I just got an email saying mine is being shipped. its a single post 13.5 wheat with an extra wide web.
  10. Camoninja

Glove works

I was told mine was expected to ship on the 11th or 12th.
  11. Camoninja

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

Its the 13in... I started breaking it in and beating on it before the web swap.
  12. Camoninja

Black Ops or Pro Event

I like the Grit ball tower. I wasn't impressed with the black ops or pro event for how much they cost.
  13. Camoninja

Well here is my spalding pro select with a double post web and cream lacing. Im going to have to relace the web as I made it a little tight or Ill really have to stretch the laces to get the web to lay right.
  14. Camoninja

favorite infield glove

Mine would be my Glovesmith 1225USA. I really like the pattern and the extra wide web really rounds out the glove to be a great infield glove, unless you need a longer glove.
  15. Camoninja

My web will be in today. I should be able to finish the relace and web swap tonight. I'm putting a extra wide and a little longer Light dodger blue single post double bar web and relacing all of it in Old Kentucky Cream lace. So far the new lace has made this thing feel like a brick. I've done...
  16. Camoninja

Vinci Custom Gloves

Can anyone get me a BR44 in the Optimus Tobacco.
  17. Camoninja

canadian fudawg reviews opinions

I couldn't justify getting one. When I held it side by side at BLD next to my 2.1 it felt exactly the same.
  18. Camoninja

First Custom Glove

I myself was curious about this company after seeing your glove. I ordered a 13.5 single post wheat with antique brown welting in USA steer hide and asked for a 5.75 inch wide web.
  19. Camoninja

Pro Flare PF14ZBN

I just ordered Kentucky cream for my Pro Select and I would imagine it would look great on that leather
  20. Camoninja

That's pretty fast. Maybe I will have mine in and broken in by next weekend.