Search results

1. B

$100 In paypal for bat

Looking to buy a NIW bat.NR is fine...Have $100 in paypal.LMK guys Thanks
  2. B

For Trade JH Titan

28.5oz Jeff Hall Titan with receipt.Has over 1000 swings but is smoking the ball.Has just a little rattle to it.Looking to trade for another bat.LMK thanks.
  3. B

For Sale M75120

27oz M75120 with maybe 300 swings.Has a little sand rattle with return and receipt.Looking to sell for $170 OBO
  4. B

GTG Clemson80 is GTG

Clemson80 is GTG guys.He bought a worth from me and everything went nice and smooth.Thanks again bro.
  5. B

GTG Scooby is GTG

Scooby is GTG guys.He bought a bat from me and everything went nice and smooth.Thanks again bro
  6. B

GTG locked@1st is GTG

locked@1st is GTG for sure guys.Sold him a M7120 and he was fast with payment.Thanks again bro.
  7. B

GTG roaddrew is GTG

roaddrew is GTG.He bought a 09 ressy for me and made the deal right.Really GTG here guys.Thanks again bro...
  8. B

GTG jpjedi27 is GTG

He bought a mayhem from me and everything went nice and smooth.Very GTG guys.Thanks again man.
  9. B

GTG Bones#2 Is GTG

Bones#2 is GTG.We did a trade and bat was in great shape.Thanks again man.
  10. B

GTG jncraddock18 is GTG

jncraddock18 is GTG.We did a trade and it went just as planned.Thanks again bro.
  11. B

GTG Crusty is GTG

Crusty we did a trade and he shipped like he said.The bat was also in great shape.GTG here guys.Thanks again man.
  12. B

GTG Sluggo is GTG

He bought a bat from me and went nice and smooth.GTG for sure.Thanks again man.
  13. B

GTG jgray95903

jgray95903 is GTG guys.He bought a mayhem from me and was quike on the payment.Thanks again man.VERY GTG
  14. B

GTG matthodges88 is GTG

We did a deal on a bat I had.Payment was fast,GTG for sure.Thanks agian Matt.
  15. B

GTG bigmac2 is GTG

bigmac2 is gtg.Did a deal with him and went nice and smooth.GTG for sure.Thanks again man.
  16. B

GTG CRUZIZME is GTG

CRUZIZME is GTG.Did a deal with this board bro and went just like we talked.Thanks again bro.
  17. B

GTG cbohrman44 is GTG

We did a deal on a bat I had.Payment was fast,GTG for sure.Thanks agian bro.
  18. B

GTG TOPDAWGS24 is GTG

Did a deal with him on a trade.Everything went as planed,and he shipped fast.GTG here guys.
  19. B

GTG MURDA7 is GTG

Did a deal with this board bro and went smoothly.GTG in my book for sure.Thanks again man.
  20. B

GTG Thunder13 is GTG

I sold a bat to this board bro and every thing went like we talked about.GTG in my book any day.Thanks again bro.:D